• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

I'll be curious to see how they do on 11 - I didn't see any of the top cards play it. It seems like a three _ought_ to be in reach - but it takes two really good throws to set it up. Nobody I saw (a couple of mid-tier MPO cards) really even came close.

A 90-degree dogleg right with a little more than half of the 590 feet after the dog leg.

Ah, there it is. *4. Not _too_ surprising, but a little disappointing.

I wonder how McBeat and company did? Ah, nice, it's archived! McBeth with a 3, and a total of three players on the top two cards. This may be the kind of hole that creates separation even among the top players in the game today.

The saddest thing about this all... they have so much invested in cameras, LiveU backpacks (which aren't even the best solution for the purpose they are serving and are ABSURDLY overpriced), TriCaster, graphics, etc....

but they didn't invest in the MOST IMPORTANT (and least sexy) part of the process. END DELIVERY.

This just reeks of something done by somebody who has never managed a real, live, production.

The saddest thing about this all... they have so much invested in cameras, LiveU backpacks (which aren't even the best solution for the purpose they are serving and are ABSURDLY overpriced), TriCaster, graphics, etc....

but they didn't invest in the MOST IMPORTANT (and least sexy) part of the process. END DELIVERY.

This just reeks of something done by somebody who has never managed a real, live, production.

I am on board for you to become the new DGP production manager

not being sarcastic, totally srs

They don't even have to do this for every big event! Just the Memorial, Worlds, and USDGC! 3 events a year!

I was seriously considering taking off work today and making it for the 6th round/semis/finals, why didn't I do it??? I WANT TO SEE THIS TOP CARD IN PERSON!!!!!!

this round could be epic

sidenote: the PGA's online coverage of the PGA champ. is extremely good. and free
I don't expect DGPtv to be close to the same level but still it is amazingly good

but you want to watch the women? right?

wont be wasting my time with wath dgp this afternoon if they arent showing the guys

sidenote: the PGA's online coverage of the PGA champ. is extremely good. and free

dude, the pga coverage is just crazy good. best online stream i've ever seen. the masters was incredibly good too. i ran my LCD from my computer, my laptop and then my TV w/ three diff groups during the masters. just awesome.

wont be wasting my time with wath dgp this afternoon if they arent showing the guys

same here. it's probably for the best since i'll get some work done.

one round of the ladies and the olds is enough.

dude, the pga coverage is just crazy good. best online stream i've ever seen. the masters was incredibly good too. i ran my LCD from my computer, my laptop and then my TV w/ three diff groups during the masters. just awesome.

yep, US Open was really good too. All DGP has to do is focus on the biggest events and knock them out of the park. Forget every NT and the NCDGC, just do the Memorial, Worlds, and USDGC. Use the same budget and cut the lackluster events, do the big ones the right way

Just FYI we will have PDGA Live scoring and twitter coverage of the MPO second round today.

yes. PGA does an absolutely amazing job live streaming their content. they are one of many that are setting the bar VERY high.

they also have the advantage of premiere sponsors like Exxon, Buick, etc to help them foot the bill. plus they have the added bonus of having the infrastructure already setup for a television broadcast. doing a brodcast like a PGA event costs MILLIONS of dollars to produce. the amount of revenue generated easily covers those costs.

i think we need to be realistic and realize that a DG broadcast isn't going to be there yet... but it can get pretty darn close if they spend their money wisely and focus on the important things.

thats good to know. wish I could watch it. instead of read it. but, alas, the coverage today sucked anyways. got to watch the first 11. then squat.

These guys are doing fantastic at getting scores up to pdga.com! Thanks the_lung and your team of behind-the-scenes minions!