• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

Tweets

Is there some trick to getting the Tweets to show up on the live scoring page? Sometimes they're there and sometimes they're not. Mostly not.

Not really plinkoish if they actually hit the fairway. None of them did that from what I can tell.

Have you been to this course?

I love tight wooded courses and accuracy is my game....and this is a plinko hole. I've played it quite a few times (Wed night being the most recent).

200' long and the top women went 1 deuce, 4 3's, and 2 4's. That is a scoring spread produced by luck/randomness.

Last edited:
I've seen Red #2 aced.
I've also seen someone take an 8 there. Pretty awesome lil' hole.

Just a question but why dont all the camera men and photographers wear dark green clothing or camo or something. Wouldn't that be a good way to limit how much you distract the players?

I've seen Red #2 aced.
I've also seen someone take an 8 there. Pretty awesome lil' hole.

Yes.....certainly totally awesome for a beer drinking round with buddies. Lot so hoots and hollers and swearing. Tons of fun!

NOT a good hole for a World Championship where skill is supposed to be rewarded.

I think it was Anon who commented that the LiveU backpacks were not the best solution. What would you recommend? I know they have used line of sight transmitting at the Memorial and USDGC, along with some hardwired cameras that could reach some areas. But at Lemon Lake that is not possible with all the woods.
without seeing the venue and knowing the lay of the land... i can't make a concrete recommendation. but something made by Teradek would be first on the list of candidates.

LiveU wouldn't even be a consideration. the idea of sending your signal into the unpredictable ether of a cellular network BEFORE it even hits the switcher is just insane unless its absolutely necessary. and if it did end up being an absolute necessity... the Teradek Bond could have saved them approximately 20 grand per camera compared to a LiveU backpack.

Yes.....certainly totally awesome for a beer drinking round with buddies. Lot so hoots and hollers and swearing. Tons of fun!

NOT a good hole for a World Championship where skill is supposed to be rewarded.

there's a definitive line there. Like, super easy to hit for anyone with any skill. It's a perfect golf hole to demonstrate the skill of hitting a line. It's not a wall of trees. Nice little path right to the hole.

No King?

Why no Elaine King scoring in the live scoring? Aren't they playing foursomes? Isn't she in the second group?

Latest posts