• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

Why would you spoil the conclusion for everyone to see? Of course most people already know who won, but please be courteous and don't ruin it for everyone else.

I greatly enjoy the suspense of not knowing the outcome of an event as I watch it, much like any sports-enthusiast anywhere. Seeing "XXXXXX wins" right below a link to the video is damn-near unavoidable.

Edit issues, my apologies.
Scandinavian pro tour video.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

No commentary on this one, but when there is commentary on loksupoksu videos, it's not in english.
Great, polished work.
One thing that Ilike is that he updates scores on the top ~10 players, so you can see how thge chase card is performing compared with the Leaders.
Is nobody on DGCR watching this guy but me?

Last edited:
Edit issues, my apologies.
Scandinavian pro tour video.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

No commentary on this one, but when there is commentary on loksupoksu videos, it's not in english.
Great, polished work.
One thing that Ilike is that he updates scores on the top ~10 players, so you can see how thge chase card is performing compared with the Leaders.
Is nobody on DGCR watching this guy but me?

Thanks! This is great. :thmbup:

I certainly didn't foresee Schusterick playing like this this year. Dollar's thumber is money.
That thumber is crazy. Made me want to go out and practice thumbers. Schusterick really seems to have dropped the most after the switch to prodigy...

Prodigy is cheap toy plastic according to one of their sponsored players. He was not happy with their product recently!

Prodigy is cheap toy plastic according to one of their sponsored players. He was not happy with their product recently!

This is one of the best threads on this site. Maybe this kind of trolling could be left for one that I am not so fond of......like a closed thread? :thmbdown:

Just ignore the trolling. Its a natural part of a free flowing thread like this. Especially when there isn't a nice stream of tourney videos coming in.

Just need some Japan Open videos to get everybody back on track.

We're watching out for the trolling because we don't want this thread in the landfill. Not because it's bothersome, but because we want to continue watching the tourney videos.

Japan Open anyone?

The video from The Japan Open is coming. Jamie and the guys at Spin were editing and doing commentary just a few hours after the final nine wrapped up. So the final round and final nine should be on it's way.

The only footage of the earlier rounds is what you can see on instagram or from private cameras.