• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

Marty with superb footage again. Pretty hard to go from the lead to basically out of it for Feldy. I thought he handled it well from what I saw. Imagine Nikko in that position. Yikes.

Questions heading into today's round: Can Jeremy get any taller?(Rhetorical, but No, no he can't, check him out tallying the card at the end of the video). The guy is a monolith. Can Feldberg come back? Both on the leaderboard and to reality? How awesome would it be for McBeth to rally from 7(?) back on Sunday to win it all again? Depending on whether or not your name is Ricky Wysocki... pretty freaking awesome. Seeing as how Lizotte is nowhere to be found, and remembering just how close Ricky came to winning last year and just how crushing a defeat it was to witness, I've found myself rooting to see Ricky win it though. But only after Paul charges back to tie with three holes to play...

The hell is sackwash? Anyways nice vid, I really want to get out to NC someday..

Finnish Pro Tour in Pori, Finland - round 3. Commentary by Tapani Aulu and Jyri Salminen (in Finnish).

Part 2

Will Schusterick will participate the Pro Tour event in Turku next weekend, there will most likely be videos coming up from that as well.

The hell is sackwash?

I didn't wanna do it....

post-16031-Thats-What-She-Said-gif-Imgur-CInE.gif

I couldn't quite tell what Feldberg said in the 34th minute but he seemed to piss some people off. A very bad round seemed to maybe get to him a bit.

Feldberg is a treasure in this video. What a diva. "I told you guys it wasn't it the water!"

Devin Frederick, on the other hand, is the nicest guy to play with. He is super talented, friendly, and relaxed.

Was there ever a good DVD of last years final round at the Vibram Open? I know spintv had their coverage but looking for another view. Thanks. That 45 of McBeths was magic.

From the NEFA message board ... Disc Golf Monthly will be at the Greater Hartford Disc Golf Open this weekend. Pretty nice pro field including Wysocki, Rico, GG, Drew Gibson, Max Nichols, Jason Dore, and of course ... last years returning champion ... Bobby Cowperthwait

Latest posts