• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

What up fellow A-poolers. See y'all at Kereiakes!

Oh also stop by Phil Moore (Hole 2) on Thursday from 10-4! Discmania will be alongside our Innova brethren once again for the test drive and Big Gun contest. We WILL have Discmania drivers available for testing...and if one of the finalists can beat Simon on Friday they will win a 1-year sponsorship on Team Discmania!!

Big thanks to Zeb and Henry at Innova East for letting us team up with them again, and obviously to HB and crew for all the hard work!

Will you have your line-up for discs for sale somewhere as well? I need to pick up some back-ups and would prefer to pick them out in person as opposed to ordering online this week.

So good to get up to BG and practice some today. I have a Phil Moore question;

On hole 3, when will the big tree that has fallen in the one and only fairway be cut?
Thanks,
Ron

I will try again. I do not know you to pose my question to. I am hoping that someone in the great beyond of DGCR will know.

Phil Moore. Hole #3. Fairway. Big Tree Limb. When is is scheduled to be cut down?

Thanks,
Ron

Will you have your line-up for discs for sale somewhere as well? I need to pick up some back-ups and would prefer to pick them out in person as opposed to ordering online this week.

We're working with HB to finalize our vending plans. We are very eager to make Discmania products available to the players again this year...and I've made sure to have some real choice plastic on board with me.

Oh...and did I mention we have a radar gun? :D

Dynamic Disc pre-events

Wednesday & Thursday 9 till 4 flex start at Wha Bha's
Dynamic Disc hosting doubles and 2 disc challenge
$20 per team and $20 for 2-disc challenge

See flyer for details

Attachments

• dd flyer.JPG
    dd flyer.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 40
Vibram Birdie Bash at Holler in the Hills

Wednesday 2:00, Thursday 10:00 & 2:00
Vibram BG 2015 Mini Birdie Bash - $30
Holler in the Hills
Winners earn invite to the VBB Worlds - Per card CTPs and prizes for each round
Additional BG Am prizes will be added - Pizza for all players after each round​

Pre-registering will ensure you get the exact discs that you want and a complete player pack.
Day of folks will get two discs and a shirt and will be able to pick from what is available.

You can register here: http://www.discgolfscene.com/search/birdie holler

Players Pack disc - Dynamic Disc

The Fluid Felon is only currently available as a tournament fundraiser disc and the competitors in the 2015 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green will get their hands on one as part of the player pack!

In the same vein as our game changing Escape, the Felon is a fairway driver that feels great in your hand and comes out easy. Crafted in response to the unforgiving Kansas winds, the Felon is the wind-fighting fairway driver that your bag is calling for. It will continue to sail, without turning over, despite the headwind that is challenging your confidence. When the wind is down, it has an incredibly predictable hyzer finish. When you are facing a low ceiling shot where you need good glide and a strong finish the Felon is your answer. You asked and Dynamic Discs has delivered.

Speed: 9 Glide: 3 Turn: 0.5 Fade: 4

Max Weight: 176g

About Fluid:
This plastic, in regular conditions, will have a flexible quality and superb grip. When the temperature dips, this blend will retain more flexibility than any other premium plastics we offer. This will translate to better grip and more control when your hands are cold and your grip is compromised. During spring and summer temperatures this disc is perfect for the throwers that like some flex in their disc. These discs will fly with the same consistency and predictability that you are used to from Dynamic Discs.

Jeremy Rusco
Dynamic Discs
DynamicDiscs.com
YouTube.com/DynamicDiscs
Get Out. Get Active. Play Disc Golf.

Attachments

• BG 2015 DD players pack.jpg
    BG 2015 DD players pack.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 28
So we have a:
DD Felon
Gateway (Devil Hawk, War Spear, S Chief)
Prodigy ??? (H3?)
Discraft ???
Innova ???
DGA ???
Latitude ???

Does anyone know anymore about the discs in the players packs?

Players Packs for the BYOP at the Tech course on Thursday (Flex start from 10-4pm, tee off by 4) hosted by The Nati Disc Golf & Discraft:

Pictured below is the Team Players Pack. Each player will get the following. (Colors may be different than in the picture:

1 Crystal Buzzz OS
1 Full Color Mini
1 Reusable Discraft Scorecard
1 Vinyl Discraft Sticker
1 Nati Sticker

All of that for only $20 a person is a great deal. $10 of each entry will go towards payouts as well.

We also have a ton of stuff to give away in our side games.
$3 each or all 4 for $10
C.T.P. , MINI C.T.P. , MINI LONG DRIVE, PUTTING CONTEST
Play as many times as you want but pay each time.

6919376_orig.jpg

More info on the event can be found here: http://thenatidiscgolf.weebly.com/byop-at-scky-technical-college.html

Don't forget to stop by The Nati Disc Golf booth at the Flymart & Players Party as well...

See everyone next week and safe travels !

So we have a:
DD Felon
Gateway (Devil Hawk, War Spear, S Chief)
Prodigy ??? (H3?)
Discraft ???
Innova ???
DGA ???
Latitude ???

Does anyone know anymore about the discs in the players packs?

http://bluegrassdiscgolf.org/BGamDISCS.html

Looks like:
DD Felon
Gateway Devil Hawk, War Spear or S Chief OS
DGA Proline Hurricane
Prodigy D1, F3, M1, M3 or PA1
Innova Champion Daedalus
Discraft Big Z Heat
Lat 64 Maul.

Disc Stalker Trophy

Disc Stalker has produced these trophies for the event . . . . here is the top prize (plus a little something to be announced).

Visit them on line at: http://www.discstalker.com/

Attachments

• bg 2015 trophy.JPG
    bg 2015 trophy.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 66
Players Pack discs

The discs have almost arrived (think about UPS bringing 6000 discs to your home) and as they come in we are posting them on the event web site, along with schedule items, check in times, and most all you need to know: http://bluegrassdiscgolf.org/BowlingGreen.html

Be sure to check in and get your program - IT IS THE PLAYERS MEETING - and has all course maps, rules, and schedule in the 48 pages!

Check in available Tuesday - Thursday evenings 6-9 at Wha Bah, and Friday morning 9-11.

I hope by getting my program Friday morning that I have enough time to read those 48 pages before tee off!

Online course maps / distance sheets would be a great asset for an event of this caliber.

I will hold to my players guide like the gold that it is.

Online course maps / distance sheets would be a great asset for an event of this caliber.

I will hold to my players guide like the gold that it is.

If you click on the courses tab on the top of the event website all the course layouts including pars and obs are listed........

If you click on the courses tab on the top of the event website all the course layouts including pars and obs are listed........

I do see those, although the pictures/info for Hobson and few are other courses seem to be lacking in details.

Planning to arrive a day early to give it a trial run or two, first time on any of these courses