• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

Is that the radar gun from the Simon AMA? What brand of radar gun is that?

Yes. Not sure the brand. You'll have to come see for yourself ;)

Also just got the official word we are vending at the flymart! We'll have some games and fun stuff going on as well as some SICK plastic.

Color Glow C-P2's pique anyone's interest?

How about Lizotte and Jenkins signature discs?

There will also be a few GEMS I found in the warehouse recently...while supplies last of course.

Come see us!

Dynamic Discs will be running a doubles event as well as a 2 disc challenge singles event (you pick 2 DD molds and must play the entire round with just those 2 discs) both Wednesday and Thursday at the final 9 course at Wha Bah's Steakhouse. Winners of both the doubles and singles will receive The Dynamic Discs Recruit basket. Second place in both events will receive Dynamic Discs Ranger Bags and third place will receive discs and other merchandise. $20 per Team for doubles (players pack for both players) and $20 per person in the 2 disc challenge. Flex start tee times from 9 am until 4 pm. Come on out and try some of the new releases from DD.

Sun King Doubles Discs choices

Just a heads up on the Trilogy discs that are part of the Sun King Doubles Players Packs.

Each player will be able to choose 3 discs total, breakdown is as follows:

(1) DD Prime Disc (Judge, Truth or Witness)

(1) Scented Zero Line Sinus (Chocolate, Pine, Pineapple or Raspberry)

(1) Lucid/Frost/VIP Disc (Sparkle Lucid Freedom, Frost Claymore, VIP Stag or VIP World)

Wednesday 12-4, Thursday 10-4 flex start
Sun King Doubles
Lovers Lane Park and/or Kereiakes Park
Registration $50 per team, payout to top 20$ of field:
www.SKDubsBG.com
(3) Disc Trilogy Package each player (extra available through registration page)

Attachments

• sklogo2011 (3).jpg
    sklogo2011 (3).jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 3
DGA Hobson Challange discs arrive!

DGA printed 100 sweet custom stamped Flex SP Breakers for this event - - - with the stamp recognizing the oldest course in Bowling Green (established 1978).

Only the first 100 players to sign up for the DGA Hobson Challenge will get one of these - late signups will get a disc of my choice!

The details and link to pre-register so I will hold your disc:
Disc Golf Association presents
The Hobson Grove Challenge, a performance based event
April 22 & 23, 2015
Performance Based Tournament:
Your score is based on how much above or below your expected score
994 - 1005 rating performance score = 47
993 - 982 = 48
981 - 970 = 49
969 - 958 = 50
957 - 946 = 51
etc....etc...etc.......
849 or below = 60

Play anytime Wednesday 9-4 or Thursday 9-4
You must have a current PDGA rating to win!
You may enter as many times as you wish!
We will put you in a group when you show up. Must complete round by 5pm.
Awards and standings posted at each evening at Wha Bah near check in.
$15 entry fee
New release custom stamped DGA Disc for players package!
Only 100 disc available!
Sign up on line here to insure you get a disc http://www.discgolfunited.com/disc-golf-tournaments/tournament-dashboard.cfm/tourn_id/2813
Prizes:
First: Mach X Portable basket!
Second: Mach Lite basket
Third: Mach Litebasket

Attachments

• DGA hobson logo.jpg
    DGA hobson logo.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 21
Dynamic Discs will be running a doubles event as well as a 2 disc challenge singles event (you pick 2 DD molds and must play the entire round with just those 2 discs) both Wednesday and Thursday at the final 9 course at Wha Bah's Steakhouse. Winners of both the doubles and singles will receive The Dynamic Discs Recruit basket. Second place in both events will receive Dynamic Discs Ranger Bags and third place will receive discs and other merchandise. $20 per Team for doubles (players pack for both players) and $20 per person in the 2 disc challenge. Flex start tee times from 9 am until 4 pm. Come on out and try some of the new releases from DD.

I know the Sun King events are actually four separate events, meaning there will be a Wednesday winner separate from Thursday winner at each course. Anyone know if the DD Wednesday event is separate or combined from Thursday scores?

Hey HB. Sent you a pm if you could check it. Can anyone tell me if the Franklin & Challybeat courses are cart friendly? Also, anyone out there interested in buying all the player pack discs for $50 + shipping if you're not at the event.

Hey HB. Sent you a pm if you could check it. Can anyone tell me if the Franklin & Challybeat courses are cart friendly? Also, anyone out there interested in buying all the player pack discs for $50 + shipping if you're not at the event.

Franklin definitely, chalybeate for the most part, a few woods holes with tight paths between holes. I think it would be do-able but can't say for sure since I don't use one

I did these for myself but someone else might be able to benefit also (quick reference to hole lengths pulled from website).

It wouldnt let me attach the file for some reasons so I uploaded it here: http://www.filedropper.com/bowlinggreenam3

9AyHoVul.png

I probably will and im going to be at the event.

Wondering if i should take my pull cart with me. I am playing White, miller, lovers and griffen. My wife is caddying but if the terrain is easy she is going to pull my bag. Got a two wheel ball golf pull cart.

Cart's perfect for White, Lover's and over half of Griffen. Might not want to haul it in & out of the woods at Miller, but the rest: I would. :thmbup:

Cart's perfect for White, Lover's and over half of Griffen. Might not want to haul it in & out of the woods at Miller, but the rest: I would. :thmbup:

I'd echo this. Griffin is not a cart friendly course. Especially the path from 11 to 12 and 17 to 18. Kinda narrow.

If anyone is looking at playing in one of the doubles events this week and needs a partner, send me a pm. I'm not too concerned about which event or day.

With all the rain that has fallen in the area over the last few months, it will be interesting to see what the courses play like. Creeks that were dry in the past will not be dry. Preston Miller's creek had tons of water in it. I also wonder if Basil will be able to use holes #1 and #9.

Latest posts