• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

Patiently awaiting the player pack discs that HB553 will announce this week.
C'mon HB!

these were already discovered a couple pages back I believe

Looks like:
DD Felon
Gateway Devil Hawk, War Spear or S Chief OS
DGA Proline Hurricane
Prodigy D1, F3, M1, M3 or PA1
Innova Champion Daedalus
Discraft Big Z Heat
Lat 64 Maul.

With all the rain that has fallen in the area over the last few months, it will be interesting to see what the courses play like. Creeks that were dry in the past will not be dry. Preston Miller's creek had tons of water in it. I also wonder if Basil will be able to use holes #1 and #9.

Yup, normal April precip to date is 2.75" and so far there has been 8.6" that has fallen.

Basil #1, #9, and possibly #2 will most likely be replaced with temp holes. Everywhere else should be ok, but I haven't been out by Phil Moore recently

I was concerned about Phil Moore as well. I played Lovers, White and Miller over the weekend and saw those. My son went to Basil and told me of the issue in the bowl. I know that the water at Phil Moore can come into play when it is high. Feb, Mar, and April have been EXTREMELY wet.

Looks like:
DD Felon
DGA Proline Hurricane
Innova Champion Daedalus
Discraft Big Z Heat
Lat 64 Maul.

are those the player's pack disc or the tourney discs for sale?

that's kinda disappointing if those are the PP discs. wasn't the Hurricane last year's disc? seems like the same Prodigy discs from last year as well. I know the Daedalus was released last year in G*, so now they're releasing it in champion?

Last edited:

Looks like:
DD Felon
DGA Proline Hurricane
Innova Champion Daedalus
Discraft Big Z Heat
Lat 64 Maul.

Looking forward to the Felon but won't throw any of the others. I think this is the 3rd time the Hurricane has been a BG Players pack disc - 2015, 2014 and 2011.

are those the player's pack disc or the tourney discs for sale?

that's kinda disappointing if those are the PP discs. wasn't the Hurricane last year's disc? seems like the same Prodigy discs from last year as well. I know the Daedalus was released last year in G*, so now they're releasing it in champion?

Says this right at the top:

2015 Players Package Discs
pay pal to [email protected]
and include mailing address, discs ordered and any other info.
Also available at: Bluegrass Disc Golf - Bowling Green KY
shipping: $3 for 1 disc (first class - plain envelope)
$6 for 1 or two discs bubble wrap priority
$12 for up to 7 discs priority medium box
FULL 7 DISCS MAILED SPECIAL: $100 (INCLUDES SHIPPING)

3 flippy drivers in the same pack is disappointing, so is prodigy not including any of their new releases.

Looking forward to the Felon but won't throw any of the others. I think this is the 3rd time the Hurricane has been a BG Players pack disc - 2015, 2014 and 2011.

I would have loved a Torrent in there for the DGA disc. I think i have a half dozen of the hurricanes from nobody else wanting theirs... Time for more...:doh:

Sorry if this is old news, but just saw on Discraft Twitter that Nate Doss will be in BG this weekend signing discs from his SportsCenter top 10 ace! Check out their twitter page if you want more info!

I procrastinated on lodgings, ended up booking the Super 8 South for $80 a night. Time is ticking down, I'm starting to really feel pumped for my first huge tourney.

Basil #1, #9, and possibly #2 will most likely be replaced with temp holes. Everywhere else should be ok, but I haven't been out by Phil Moore recently

I was at Phil Moore last week after a good bit of rain. Not so bad then. Muddy here and there. But, I did notice a large limb blocking the fairway on hole 3. (the cute little overthepond hole) Will a temp be put in for it?
Thanks
Ron

Latest posts