• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

Has anyone heard how many aces were hit, or the payout for them? HB?

I know a guy that said he got $125 for his ace on 18 at Preston. So I'd guess 8 were hit. I know of at least 4 in Rec. #9 at Lovers, #12 at Lovers, #13 at White and #13 at Preston. The White and Preston aces were hit by the same guy.

I wonder what the cut line for payouts in rec will be. Is it going off the paid entrees 180? or the actually field size of 176. I have a friend in the tie for 89th.....

I know a guy that said he got $125 for his ace on 18 at Preston. So I'd guess 8 were hit. I know of at least 4 in Rec. #9 at Lovers, #12 at Lovers, #13 at White and #13 at Preston. The White and Preston aces were hit by the same guy.

That sounds about right, #16 at tech was hit, and #10 at hobson I believe were hit as well.

Well I cant complain. I didn't quite have my A game but managed to hit some putts here and there and finished -1(56 54 61 52). I hit two deuce putts on the last two holes of the final round to finish under par for the tourney, and win my card for second straight round.(How much is a MF Vroc worth lol?) I finished in a tie at 27th in rec, up 11 spots from last year and shot 13 strokes better. Thanks to HB and all the tournament staff, as well as the vendors and sponsors, and last but certainly not least the city of Bowling Green for hosting this great event. See you all next year!!!......

I think I played with you in the final round. While you birdied the last 2, I bogeyed 2 of the last 3 to finish +1 for the tourney. Had a great time though.

Had a super great time. My last year playing INT, so I was glad to finish out and get into the final 9.
Love this tournament.

I think I played with you in the final round. While you birdied the last 2, I bogeyed 2 of the last 3 to finish +1 for the tourney. Had a great time though.
Yea i've been thinking about getting a condor since playing that round with you, lol.

So when and where is payout for the rest of the people that did not get into the final 9 going to happen? Anyone know?

The payout will be through DGU. You should get an email letting you know when it is available. At DGU they use points for cash. Log into your account at DGU and click on your player profile to see how many points are there... Once they are posted.

There's a shipping code coming?

Oh well, I just used my points up on a disc and the $5.95 shipping. :\

Maybe not the best way to go, but I didn't play well enough to earn two discs at retail. :(

Free shipping email went out this morning, it says you can get a refund if you already paid for shipping on an item.