• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 inFlight Guide Book Suggestion Thread

inbounds

Eagle Member
Good afternoon! We're starting work on the 2015 edition of the inFlight Guide book and we'd love your feedback. What other tools/information could we include that would be useful/helpful? Let us know what you think!

The way it works for me is that the technical data opens in a pop-up. Is there a way to set a string of discs that I want to compare and have them all open in the same pop-up? What you do with the flight graphic is nice, but I am more interested in the technical data which currently can only be viewed separately.

Also and and/or, can you have a feature where, either stored on an account on your site or just a one time deal that can be saved as a pdf or JPEG, create a in-my-bag feature? This could be a combination of the list your current have, the matrix view, and or wallpaper if the flight graphic. I would assume that it would not be that difficult because the base software would just treat it as a search.

For the online version, how about videos linked to each disc showing testers throwing them? You could maybe have testers at different skill levels and throwing in different styles for each disc. I don't even know if this is possible, but it would be awesome if it is!

P.S. Your site is awesome! Keep up the great work! :thmbup:

Your site is rad. Thanks for all that hard work.
Perhaps, if I were to have a wish, it would be flight charts for different versions of the same disc, e.g. champ and star Terns fly nothing alike, so maybe two charts; Brinster Teebirds ain't the same as production Star 'Birds, etc. It would be tough to decide where two version s differe enough to warrant two charts, but some obvious examples stand out.
Anyway, thanks again for a great resource.

Great suggestions all around and we'll see what we can do to enhance the site based on this feedback.

That said, right now we're looking for input into additions to the 2015 inFlight Guide book. If anyone has suggestions for content in our 2015 publication, we'd be happy to hear what you have to say. Thanks!

Your book is rad. Thanks for all that hard work.
Perhaps, if I were to have a wish, it would be flight charts for different versions of the same disc, e.g. champ and star Terns fly nothing alike, so maybe two charts; Brinster Teebirds ain't the same as production Star 'Birds, etc. It would be tough to decide where two version s different enough to warrant two charts, but some obvious examples stand out.
Anyway, thanks again for a great resource.

Fixed mine.

Hey guys!

Just wanted to say your book is awesome. I reference it on occasion when helping out customers in-shop and sometimes direct the new employees to a copy. I'm actually the one that runs our print/online version at MSt, which shallows in comparison haha; so I really appreciate the work you've put into it.

Anyway I was actually thinking this as a suggestion, but maybe including a note or so if a disc has been retooled or revamped (And indicating how it's changed)? The thought popped up in mind because I was looking up a specific disc that I swear had been retooled slightly, and wanted to see if you had indicated it maybe.

Definite apologies on my end if you guys do include retooled discs already and maybe I was just wrong on my part for that disc. :)

Latest posts