• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 PDGA Tour Prediction Contest - Worlds

At what point did they switch Matt Bell to the A pool? Before or after the tourney started?

Matt Bell played in the B pool the first two days. I was there I saw it. I also played with Jordan Castro the first day in his first round and watched him miss a few putts that could have helped. Not sure why the PDGA site has Bell starting in the A pool. Talked with him later in the week and he was still complaining about being in the B pool to start.

Yeah, he was in the B pool to begin with; I even checked back during the week to see how he was doing and he was listed as BA pool

I finally had enough time to tabulate the results. Matt Bell is considered the B pool winner. I counted the Semi's and Finals for the purposes of Bonus #2. I still have to enter scores into the spreadsheet but the top score was 53 posted by DougCrawford, Buchajs1, bhadella, discallday, DiscgolfStu, peabody, SeveN, and Broken Shoulder.

Latest posts