• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 2016 3 Man Throwdown Plastic, lots of Innova and Discmania

Status
Not open for further replies.

dehaas

* Ace Member *
Sales thread is getting put together a lot later than in previous years, but it's been really hectic lately. Prices are shipped, and no trades since proceeds of these are being donated to the local chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. These are just a couple example pics, I've got a big variety of colors, weights, and stamps. So hit me up and I'll let you know what I've got.

IMG_0176_zpslkyskcs8.jpg

13718787_10153686195732091_2187915986847264061_n_zpshvdh1jns.jpg

As far as Innova I have...

flat top dx rhynos $11
dx rocs (regular, no flat top) $10
shimmer roc3s $16
color glow teebirds $16
color glow firebirds $16
shimmer destroyers $16
luster destroyers $16
champ roadrunners $14
champ terns $14
champ thunderbirds $14

And in terms of Discmania...

d p2s $10
p pds $12
swirly s p3s $18
flat glow md3s $18
c fds (third and fourth runs) $15
metal flake fd3s $16
g td2s $15
s ddxs $18
c ddxs $20

Any of the Destroyers lightweight? Under 165g?

I also second inquiring on the Roc colors.

Off the top of my head the lightest I think are like 166-168. The light weight shimmers are pop top and stiff.

Most of the rocs are pink, yellow, and red but there are a couple straggler oranges and purples and blues and maybe a white. Those are all lighter weight, around 170 I think.

I think the best of the bunch are the color glow firebirds. I havent felt the 2016 sextons but these are all pretty flat and gummy. I'm throwing an upper 160s blue one and love it.

The flat dx rhynos are nice too, some sharp looking black ones and some sweet baby blue ones in the bunch.

Another great looking stamp and solid lineup of molds this year! Missed 2015 but will be out to play this year!

Got my Rocs in yesterday, and they are beauties! Got yellow and pink. The pink has a little higher dome, but neither color is a "drummer" as Three Putt would say.

Now that I have mine, it's time for y'all to start buying with reckless abandon!

P pd weights? I'm not sure how I missed those the first time.

Colors would be awesome too, I need at least a couple of these in my bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts