• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 DG Tour Prediction Contest - The Memorial

MPO
Paul McBeth
David Feldberg
Ricky Wysocki
Steve Rico

FPO
Catrina Allen
Paige Pierce

Bonus
Paul Ulibarri

MPO
Paul McBeth
Simon Lizotte
Philo Braithwaite
Zach Melton

FPO
Paige Pierce
Catrina Allen

Bonus
Ricky Wysocki

MPO
Paul McBeth
Ricky Wysocki
Steve Brinster (sub for Cameron C.), I just hope his hard putts don't spit out too much. :\
Simon Lizotte

FPO
Catrina Allen
Paige Pierce

Bonus
David Feldberg

Brinster subbed for Colglazier

My Predictions

MP0
1. Paul McBeth
2. Ricky Wysocki
3. Jeremy Koling
4. Will Shusterick

Bonus

1. Simon Lizzotte

FPO
1. Paige Pierce
2. Catrina Allen

MPO
1 Paul McBeth
2 Ricky Wysocki
3 Simon Lizotte
4 Jeremy Koling

Bonus: Feldberg

FPO
1 Paige Pierce
2 Valarie Jenkins

So lizotte was 3rd last year and this year.

Wysocki places 6th both years.

Prolly others as well.

Is it anybody who gets the same placement both years gets the bonus or just the highest finisher with same finishing place?

Congrats to SirWalter! Please double check your totals and if there are any discrepancies, please contact discallday or myself.

Just a reminder for all to include first initials on common names. Several people predicted "Allen" for FPO and no points were rewarded as it wasn't clear whether they were predicting Jennifer or Catrina.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Memorial 1.png
    Memorial 1.png
    39 KB · Views: 105
  • Memorial 2.png
    Memorial 2.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 104
So lizotte was 3rd last year and this year.

Wysocki places 6th both years.

Prolly others as well.

Is it anybody who gets the same placement both years gets the bonus or just the highest finisher with same finishing place?

As this was the Memorial, I was asking people to guess who would best "remember" their place from last year. Anybody who picked Lizotte, Wysocki, Doss (I think that was all of the correct guesses that I saw) was awarded 4 points. I imagine there were others, but since the range of predictions did not include the whole field, I did not check the whole field. Nikko was close to repeating his finish from last year, but I think he needed to lose one stroke for this to be the case. I was really surprised by how many repeat finishers there were, but who knows? - maybe it's more common than I expected.

Thanks for the quick work getting the totals done and posted guys :thmbup:.

I fared pretty well considering I shot myself in the foot picking Cam Colglaizer. I saw a few guys post him as a pic early on and ASSUMED he was going to be there :doh:. Even dumber, I did not see corrections when people amended and re-posted their picks because he was going to be absent. Double :doh::doh:!

I did not check the registration before my picks...:eek:... Live and learn.

Thanks for the quick work getting the totals done and posted guys :thmbup:.

I fared pretty well considering I shot myself in the foot picking Cam Colglaizer. I saw a few guys post him as a pic early on and ASSUMED he was going to be there :doh:. Even dumber, I did not see corrections when people amended and re-posted their picks because he was going to be absent. Double :doh::doh:!

I did not check the registration before my picks...:eek:... Live and learn.

Don't feel too bad. He WAS initially registered. And "there's still lots of golf left." :)

Hey guys... I don't mean to be a thread drift here. But... I setup a new website for fantasy disc golf. I am currently using my personal domain of http://www.SkipAce.com. I am curious if I could get a few people here to help beta-test it. It is pretty easy, it is currently the same rules we are using for "Uli's Picks" on our Tuesday night podcast. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Please DO NOT leave the feedback here. I don't want to take over this thread (that'd be rude). You can contact me [email protected] or DM me on this board with thoughts and ideas.

Latest posts