• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Memorial Championship presented by Discraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
COURSE RECORD?
Fountain Hills DGC

BOTH Nate Doss and Simon Lizotte shot lights out today. Posting 42s, which was apparently negative 14. This got me thinking, what's the course record for Fountain Hills DGC?

My fear is that it's gonna be -18, but who knows..... Locals?

COURSE RECORD?
Fountain Hills DGC

BOTH Nate Doss and Simon Lizotte shot lights out today. Posting 42s, which was apparently negative 14. This got me thinking, what's the course record for Fountain Hills DGC?

My fear is that it's gonna be -18, but who knows..... Locals?

Paul shot a -17 couple years ago (video is out there somewhere)

He only missed hole 9

Edit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-xGFbRdNv0

Last edited:
McCray handled the situation in a pretty poor manner that only made himself look bad. There has to be a little discretion with any rule and there is a big difference between a guy taking 45 seconds each time to make a shot and a guy using the bathroom. Barring McPants using the bathroom every other hole what can he do? McCray only hurt himself today.

1. Holy cow philo takes forever. What is he doing with all that time he takes. That would irk me if there were no cards in front. If there were and hold ups were happening I would not care too much. But wow dude takes forever. 2. After watching the video I can honestly say Johne is a poor competitor andi find it strange wearing a big cross like that he isn't a little more well Christian. Cmon that wait was nothing. Paul smashes his drive and shuts that fool up nice work mcpants. I'm becoming a bigger fan of sexton all the time dude is legit as hell.

I can't believe no one has brought up the fact that Philo hit not one, but two spectators today. But when he was on, he was on. I think he threw much better when he just got up there and let it rip, than when he walked around the pad for what seemed like forever. But yeah, McCray reaction to that situation was a little over the top. He should be embarrassed.

Everyone was complaining about Philo playing slow yesterday. I noticed he was not as slow today. Wondering if word got to him.

Can someone start a nickname for McCray now? McCrybaby? McSoreLoser?

Mc Cra-Cra and the "Your Times Up, My Turn To Throw Tour"

Time-E Mc Cra-Cray, now we just need to get him a giant clock on a gold chain to wear on his neck ala Flava Flav style!

Last edited:
McCray handled the situation in a pretty poor manner that only made himself look bad. There has to be a little discretion with any rule and there is a big difference between a guy taking 45 seconds each time to make a shot and a guy using the bathroom. Barring McPants using the bathroom every other hole what can he do? McCray only hurt himself today.

Well said...the temper tantrums are out of control. There's not a lot of options to use the bathroom when there are 100's of people watching on a wide open course. It also seemed odd how fast Philo went off the tee. Guy takes 45-60 seconds per shot, but on that one, PDGA Marty was walking back almost right in front of him when he threw. Watch it back...just seemed very rushed?

Last edited:
12803152_1035771833145687_7285135542043460352_n.jpg

Via MurderMike

That's pretty good.

A rumor I've heard is that McBubbleguts had a stomach ache and most likely didn't wipe so he could get back sooner. I believe the source to be reliable. The dedication is real from McSquirts.

To enforce or not

So when are rules supposed to be enforced? When it is socially acceptable? Last month there was the slow down videos of Feldberg and Ulliberi but they never talked about the actual foot faults by another person on the card. Are calls overlooked because of the fall out that occurs onto the caller since it seems to be harsher than what happens to the offender? We are self regulated sport. Is it benefiting to be on a card that people look the other way?

So when are rules supposed to be enforced? When it is socially acceptable? Last month there was the slow down videos of Feldberg and Ulliberi but they never talked about the actual foot faults by another person on the card. Are calls overlooked because of the fall out that occurs onto the caller since it seems to be harsher than what happens to the offender? We are self regulated sport. Is it benefiting to be on a card that people look the other way?

It is quite different comparing someone on the teepad for an excessive amount of time vs. Someone using the bathroom. If you are going to start calling people for using the restroom mid round, be prepared for this to become an ADA issue when someone with Chrons disease is called out and penalized for using the bathroom mid round.

Status
Not open for further replies.