• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

I forgot to pickup my favorite Star Valk at Hobson on Sunday. Any locals to BG that might be able to grab it for me? It was in a bad spot and is probably still there. Didn't get turned in to tournament staff. Reward for collecting it for me.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Received this moments ago:

Hey There,

If you are receiving this email... Congratulations! You made the payout at the 2017 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green. This email is to let you know what to expect, how to redeem your payout, and address some common questions.

First off, you will receive a separate email from Disc Golf United some time today with your payout amount and a unique gift card code. Our crew is starting to send out these emails right now. They will not go out all at once, so if you don't get it right away, don't panic - it will be on its way to you shortly. You should receive an email before 5pm eastern time today. If you don't get an email, these are some possible reasons:
Someone else signed you up for the event and they received your email. Contact them and have them forward it.
Check your spam or promotions email folders.
Your email had a typo in it.
If by the end of the day, you don't get an email, don't throw your computer down a flight of stairs. Just give us a call or send us a quick email to [email protected] and we'll get it straightened out. Please be patient - we will do our best to respond as quickly as possible.

Your can redeem your payout online at DGUStore.com by following these steps:
Create a DGUStore account or login to your existing account
Load up your shopping cart
Go to "View Cart" to review your shopping cart (see attached screenshot)
Apply your unique gift card code on the shopping cart screen (see attached screenshot)
VERY IMPORTANT: There is not a link or field to apply your gift card code during checkout. It must be applied in your shopping cart before you begin the checkout process.

Reminders:
You are not required to use all of your payout credit at once. Just like a gift card, any unused balance will be available for future purchases
If you do not receive an email today with your gift card, please check your spam folder. If it's not there, give us a call or shoot us an email
Your gift card cannot be applied towards a registration and has no redeemable cash value
You will only earn reward points for cash spent. Gift cards do not apply.

800-476-3968
[email protected]

Adrian Southern
INNOVA Disc Golf | DGU Director
[email protected]
803-366-5028

Just some thoughts on my first BG tournament. I've heard of this big event for a long time and wanted to experience it. The activities at the hotel were well planned and it's a nice facility. Check-in was smooth and fast. Everybody was helpful and friendly. Great value player pack. Fly mart was huge and a nice big place.

There has not been a Legend division before. I asked HB to consider offering and he didn't hesitate to oblige. We played the same format as GM and I appreciated that. With only 2 in division we played with women's GM; Donna and Caryn. They were wonderful players and would have finished 1-2 in Women's Masters!

Even with all the rain everything went off on time; however, the rounds took longer than planned but that is unavoidable. The courses were playable despite all the rain.

The finals were cold, wet, and delayed but I enjoyed following several divisions (Legends didn't have a final). There was no awards ceremony and I don't know if that is normal or because of conditions. The trophies are awesome!

It was a thousand mile drive just to get there and I'm glad I went. Thanks HB and all the great work by the dedicated BGDG members who didn't let the weather diminish their enthusiasm for providing a quality experience for the players. Great job guys!