• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 Gentlemen's Club Challenge & Adidas

Update.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• GCCO1.png
    GCCO1.png
    60.4 KB · Views: 277
  • GCC17OW1.png
    GCC17OW1.png
    58 KB · Views: 273

Comparing the 1st chart to this one, it seems Ricky's chance of winning increased by approx. 1 percentage point after the first round. Seems like a low increase. I would expect a higher percentage change since Ricky has good lead on almost the entire field.

Update.

Not fully following...is the integral of Ricky's curve the overall chance he'll win the tourney no matter the score, and is 100 minus the integral of Ricky's minus integral of McBeth's the likelihood that anyone other than those two will win? Do you know what those numbers are, however they are calculated? Or is there further info somewhere if I've missed it?

I like that things like this are being calculated, I just don't really know what each point spread is telling me since I don't really care if someone wins by 1 or 10.

Last edited:
Not fully following...is the integral of Ricky's curve the overall chance he'll win the tourney no matter the score, and is 100 minus the integral of Ricky's minus integral of McBeth's the likelihood that anyone other than those two will win? Do you know what those numbers are, however they are calculated? Or is there further info somewhere if I've missed it?

I like that things like this are being calculated, I just don't really know what each point spread is telling me since I don't really care if someone wins by 1 or 10.

Yes. After round 1, these were the total chances of winning. As the women have finished round 2, no point in posting their post-round1 chances.

Code:
Richard Wysocki	52.6%
Paul McBeth	29.5%
Nikko Locastro	 6.5%
Nathan Sexton	 3.7%
JohnE McCray	 2.2%
Paul Ulibarri	 2.2%
Bobby Musick	 2.0%
Other	         9.1%

seems pretty weak that there is still no video of yesterday yet, for the aussie open there seemed to be much less lag; maybe the time difference made it seem as such.

CCDG is filming women in addition to the men. They'd probably have to go without sleep to provide next day video.

my point was that with the last production a few weeks ago there were true next day vids as advertised, maybe they will come out tonight at some point who knows. I wish I was cool enough to care about others perceived entitlement.

They are filming the women starting at 7:30 in the morning and filming all day until 5:30 at night. That doesn't leave much time to produce, edit, and record commentary. Unless they go without sleep and food for three days.

They are filming the women starting at 7:30 in the morning and filming all day until 5:30 at night. That doesn't leave much time to produce, edit, and record commentary. Unless they go without sleep and food for three days.

I don't know how jomez does those next day vids like with aussie open, that crew is machine like. Either way props to all the film crews who bring us coverage.

Jomez didn't film the women at the Aussie Open. That gives them an additional 3-4 hours each day.