• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 Konopiste Open

I vote for Crazy John Brooks to do commentary. Throw him in with a currently relevant player (or Ian from SpinTV), and you can have colorful commentary w/up to the minute product knowledge. I think it would be fun to listen to while watching the Pros throw lights out.

Yeah, he's a fun listen.

Ian does my favorite commentary, then it's BigSexy, then BigGerman, then Eagle and Lizotte.

Ian comments on what is being thrown, which is awesome. I think he has mentioned that he always takes a look at the bags of the card he is filming.

Jerm and Sexton have a seamless rapport.

Jerm and Lizotte is an interesting dynamic. Jerm is so upbeat about who he's playing with and on the design of the course. If there is critique it's constructive, or at least with consideration to the designers and TD. Lizotte on the other hand complains about at least 2 holes per commentary. Usually anything short, and doesn't seem to account for scoring separation. Both takes are fun to listen to.

I vote for Crazy John Brooks to do commentary. Throw him in with a currently relevant player (or Ian from SpinTV), and you can have colorful commentary w/up to the minute product knowledge. I think it would be fun to listen to while watching the Pros throw lights out.

please no. it has outgrown him.

Latest posts