• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 Prediction Contest - Nick Hyde

discallday

Birdie Member
MPO
Pick four players. Your first player listed is your pick to win the division (if your 1st place is correct, then you get +2 points). The order of your remaining selections is not significant. Use first names or initials for any common names.

Purely from ratings, McBeth and Wysocki would still seem to be the favorites. So, +2 for anybody who excludes either, and +4 for anybody who excludes both from their prediction.

1st Place - 7 points
2nd Place - 6 points
3rd Place - 5 points
4th Place - 4 points
5th Place - 3 points
6th Place - 2 points
7th Place - 1 points

FPO
Pick two players. Your first player is your pick to win the division (if your 1st place is correct, then you get +2 points). Be sure to use first names or initials for any common names.

Top 3 rated golfers are the favorites. +2 for each sub-940 rated golfer included.

1st Place - 5 points
2nd Place - 3 points
3rd Place - 1 points

Bonuses - 3 points each - closest prediction gets +3, other close predictions get +2 or +1
1. Predict the highest MPO round rating
2. Predict the highest FPO round rating

Here's the Registration List

Predictions Due Thursday, March 30

James Conrad
Simon Lizotte
Chris Dickerson
Nikko Locastro

Cat
Paige Pierce

Paul McBeth
Chris Dickerson
Austin Turner
Nate Sexton

Paige Pierce
Sarah Hokom

Koling
McBeth
Wysocki
Lizotte

Pierce
Hokom

Whee. I don't know what I'm doing! :D Koling winning seems unlikely, but I'll go with it.

Please don't consider me hijacking your thread here. Maybe someone can reach out to me privately, but why don't you take this over to the SkipAce Fantasy Disc Golf site and create a custom league? Is it the scoring system that you prefer here? Or is there another reason. I am looking for suggestions and ideas to improve the site next year. And figured that I would reach out for some input.

Thanks. And Sorry about the post in the middle of this.

McBeth
Lizotte
Wysocki
Dickerson

Pierce
Cat Allen

Please don't consider me hijacking your thread here. Maybe someone can reach out to me privately, but why don't you take this over to the SkipAce Fantasy Disc Golf site and create a custom league? Is it the scoring system that you prefer here? Or is there another reason. I am looking for suggestions and ideas to improve the site next year. And figured that I would reach out for some input.

Thanks. And Sorry about the post in the middle of this.

No worries. PM sent.

MPO

Ricky Wysocki
Paul McBeth
Jeremy Koling
Nate Sexton

FPO

Paige Pierce
Cat Allen

Last edited:

Latest posts