• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 Prediction Contest - Waco Open

discallday

Birdie Member
MPO Directions
Pick four players. Your first player listed is your pick to win the division (if your 1st place is correct, then you get +2 points). The order of your remaining selections is not significant. Use first names or initials for any common names.

Since Wysocki is the clear favorite, anybody who doesn't include him in their prediction will garner an additional 3 point bonus. This additional rule may be veering into "too complicated" territory, but let me know what you think.

1st Place - 6 points
2nd Place - 5 points
3rd Place - 4 points
4th Place - 3 points
5th Place - 2 points
6th Place - 1 points

FPO Directions
Pick two players. Your first player is your pick to win the division (if your 1st place is correct, then you get +2 points). Be sure to use first names or initials for any common names.

1st Place - 5 points
2nd Place - 3 points
3rd Place - 1 points

Bonuses - 5 points each
1. Will C. Allen, P. Pierce, and S. Hokom all finish in the top 3 spots in FPO?
2. Josh Anthon Returns!!! Will he win his first tournament back (the St. Patrick's Classic)?

Predictions are due March 15 Waco Registration

Wysocki
Eagle
Lizotte
Paul Ulibari

C. Allen
P. Pierce

1. No
2. No, Rico

Feldberg
Lizotte
Locastro
Brathwaite

Pierce
Hokom

No
Yes

MPO
Ricky Wysocki
Jeremy Koling
Devan Owens
Paul Ulibarri

Almost picked Yeti, because putting seems to be really important and a lot of these holes are short.

FPO
Sarah Hokom
Paige Pierce

Bonuses
1. No 1,2,3 finish.
2. No Anthon win - I guess Proctor.

Wysocki
Feldy
Locastro
Todd

PP
Allen

1. No
2. No

MPO:

Richard Wysocki
Dave Feldberg
Paul Ulibarri
Philo Brathwaite

FPO:

Paige Pierce
Sarah Hokom

Bonus:
1. NO
2. NO

MPO:

Richard Wysocki
Dave Feldberg
Paul Ulibarri
Philo Brathwaite

FPO:

Paige Pierce
Sarah Hokom

Bonus:
1. NO
2. NO

Whoo hooo! 17 points...:|.

I have to get on the ball with my MPO picks. I picked Uli to find out Wednesday that he has never played there before :doh:. I like him, think he is about to win a big one soon but I am beginning to think he has an "over confidence" and inflated image of himself.

Feldbreg crapped the bed to finish bad as well. Dude was struggling.

Last edited:
Feldberg and eagle both cost me. I was so sure lizotte had this one. Lizotte was trying to finesse to much and kept grip locking. Feldbergs putting was just wow.

Live scoring for st Patrick has josh Anthon slaying his opponents. Six holes left, still a 7 stroke lead.

Latest posts