• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 AMATEUR CHAMPIONSHIPS AT BOWLING GREEN

Franklin is very cart friendly. Phil Moore as well mostly. Chaly you'll need to have someone help you get the cart up the stairs on hole 7 (pictured).

5001fb63.jpg

Usually, someone on your card is more than happy to grab the back end of your cart. It is only a few second of toting your cart up the stairs. If I remember, if wet, Chaly can be a bit of a cart challenge in the woods though.

Chalybeate

14 & 15 will force you to leave the cart and carry what is needed. 14 is very short so no real issue leaving the cart up top. Did see that they are playing 2 different layouts at Chalybeate, if using the new holes(up top in the open) it is very cart friendly but looks extremely boring.

Anyone that's going to BG interested in buying all the player pack discs? My wife is going and only wants the shirt. Offers?

Had a great time this year! I was going back to check out the new Riverview layout and saw it wasn't on here or Disc Golf Scene. I like to keep track of scores and courses played. Any locals want to add that course to our directory or plug in the info on DGS? Please?!??

Had a great time this year! I was going back to check out the new Riverview layout and saw it wasn't on here or Disc Golf Scene. I like to keep track of scores and courses played. Any locals want to add that course to our directory or plug in the info on DGS? Please?!??

Its not hard to add a course. If you still have your caddy book then most of the info you need is in there...

Latest posts