• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 VPO . Pro weekend and Am signups posted.It's almost like it happens every year?!

ericb45696

Birdie Member
eNJqYJY.jpg

Am weekend registration

Pro weekend registration

Info in links. More info to come and a disc teaser :)

Hello everyone, we have confirmed Jomez Productions for VPO pro weekend!! the Veterans park Open is approaching and we are looking for tee-sign sponsors for the event. All the money we raise goes back into this event for added cash, event coverage, pavilion rentals ect. Tee-signs will be $100 for one weekend and $175 for both weekends. We also have vendor spots available for $200. This is great way to advertise for your local business, as our footage had around 60k views per video last year. Please contact Nick Favara or myself for any additional information. Thank you in advance for any and all support!

_ from Michael I. not myself, but feel free to PM me with any questions, but better off asking on the Arlington Disc Golf Association Facebook group or the registration link. Thanks :)

Any chance Nate and Jerm are going to do the commentary?

Not sure, I'll ask :) McBeth was 'spotted' playing Turner park yesterday . I'd say there is a good chance he will show up at the VPO. This is gonna be good if the weather will cooperate with us.

The course is looking great. The ADGA and Texas Chainwreck are working hard to keep up with the changes the course throws at us each year. We lost a few key trees this last year, but have some new tee placements and just poured a new champ 12 tee pad as well as a lot of other coursework to try and make each year a better VPO than last year, which is no small task and takes a lot of volunteers.

It will fill most likely but here is the current registration: https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Veterans_Park_Open_PRO_Weekend_2018/registration

Looks like it will at least start out with decent weather, a bit chilly on the mornings and Sunday . https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USTX0542:1:US

Not 100%, but sounds like it's going to be Eagle and Simon doing commentary .

Last edited:
And sorry to be spammy, registration closes on Wednesday 11.14.18 at 8 pm central.

So surprised only 35 signed up so far, c'mon pro peeps! Perhaps if Paul does sign up today or tomorrow, maybe it will trigger some late entries.

Turner is on the schedule this year? So this might be the last PDGA tourney, maybe, and likely last A-tier out there.

Might get me to come spectate and spend a few $ for that.

I see Eagle and Simon already registered. Will Round 1 feature a super card for the Jomez coverage?
It'll be good to have some fresh coverage; I've been getting bored and actually working!

Turner is on the schedule this year? So this might be the last PDGA tourney, maybe, and likely last A-tier out there.

Might get me to come spectate and spend a few $ for that.

99.999% sure it's only played at Veterans since the player cap is 90.

That's what I thought too, but then someone mentioned seeing PMB at Turner Park...

Maybe he was just saying 'goodbye'?

Latest posts