• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Bowling Green Amateur Championships

If I had to guess, i'd say you will get in. They usually go down the waitlist pretty far by the time they finalize pools. Some guys will get moved up to INT, some guys will drop out and there are always a couple guys who don't respond to their invite from the wait list. Plus, like you said they usually hold back 10 spots for each division to be able to move people around because of ratings...

I think that the March update is when the shifting around happens. I just want to make sure that there's not people in Advanced per se that's wanting to drop down but needed a spot, so to speak (currently seven eligible to do exactly that). And, there's bound to be a few drops along the way.

We didn't know last year until someone posted pics of their pack after it was picked up on the first day of check in. I'm guessing it will be the same this year as well.

Ahhh I misread the website. I thought player's packs were being mailed, but I see now that they are only mailed to people seeking refund after April 5th.

It is listed in the program with the breakdowns for the final 9; my division is top 8 and ties for example.

I have not yet looked inside my goodie bag, but it's definitely a bit on the heavy side. Lots of stuff.

I got my player pack this evening. Here are the discs that I got:

Innova Star Corvette
Gateway Diamond Apex
Lat 64 Gold Line Musket
Legacy Nemesis
Discmania C-Line CD2
DGA Quake
Discraft Z Sol
DD Classic Burst Guard
Prodigy 400 PA3

I am not totally sure about all the plastic types, that's my best effort.