• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vs.] 2021 December Infinite Discs Mystery Box

seedlings

* Ace Member *
According to the website all boxes had the same molds, and I was curious if there has been any variety, or if they are identical molds. My box contained (spoiler tag in case you haven't opened yet)
Prodigy P Model S Glow (stable putter)
Axiom Neutron Paradox (understable mid)
Champion Banshee (overstable fairway)
XCom U-Line Helios (understable fairway)
Legacy Icon Vengeance (stable control driver)
Infinite C Ruin (overstable put/approach)
RPM Cosmic Pekapeka (understable control driver)

I've never thrown any of these, which is nice in a way.

Of these, the D model S is a fine, straight throwing putter, and it's glow. I don't have a glow putter.

The Paradox is very understable, so I need to throw more to figure out if it has a place. Seems like the key for this disc is halving height available to work with.

The Banshee is 150g, but flies like a Teebird with less glide/distance. I throw Eagles and FDs, so this may not find a place.

The XCom Helios is just as understable as the Paradox, but in a 7 speed. I throw an Essence, so this is not going in the bag.

The Legacy Vengeance is a great disc. 10 speed, straight, glide, with forward fade. Reminds me of the Vulture. This will make the bag and see if I use it on the course.

The Ruin flies just like the Harp I bag, except less comfortable wing feel.

The RPM Pekapeka is a nice disc. I have a Heat that is less stable and a Sidewinder that is slightly Less stable. Both of those have been replaced by the Essence.

I got the exact same box, and similar opinions. I like the PMUS fine, and in a glow putter it's cool. Ruin is also fine and the penguin stamp I got is dope. Loved the Pekapeka as a flippy fairway, probs won't bag it but still great disc and dope stamp.

Like the Vengace and will probably keep it.

Paradox and Helios found their way to lower powered friends pretty quickly. Paradox I see the worth, but for my game it doesn't fit and the Helios is so flippy I couldn't use it, if you can throw over 40mph you can roll it.

Banshee also a fine disc but I probably won't keep it. Though I do throw metal flake and glow Teebirds and at the 150 weight it flies close to them.

I did a video playing with just these discs if anyone cares.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0_wlCRx2kz4

i guess i thought the fun of a mystery box was the "randomness" of it

this seems like a way to clear out crap inventory and try to make it appear interesting

Kind of is, but sometimes the discs are really good. The one last year was more my speed, had a glow Slab, Pharaoh, M1 and Outlaw I liked.

It's also cheaper than other mystery boxes, so that's a plus.

I got the exact same box, and similar opinions. I like the PMUS fine, and in a glow putter it's cool. Ruin is also fine and the penguin stamp I got is dope. Loved the Pekapeka as a flippy fairway, probs won't bag it but still great disc and dope stamp.

Like the Vengace and will probably keep it.

Paradox and Helios found their way to lower powered friends pretty quickly. Paradox I see the worth, but for my game it doesn't fit and the Helios is so flippy I couldn't use it, if you can throw over 40mph you can roll it.

Banshee also a fine disc but I probably won't keep it. Though I do throw metal flake and glow Teebirds and at the 150 weight it flies close to them.

I did a video playing with just these discs if anyone cares.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0_wlCRx2kz4

I had to avoid your videos until I opened my box.. Great content. That thumber was hysterical!

Latest posts