• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] MINT Discs - Mystery Box

bbwrenn

Birdie Member
Approved recently. Currently for sale on Mint's website IN a mystery box, the Mystery Box has been born.

Based on the whispers of the fan group and deducing from what Mint's lineup is missing, this sounds like it will be an understable mid. Another curiosity that someone pointed out is that Des Reading's signature disc with Innova was a Stingray, so it would make sense for our boys at Mint to hook her up with something similar to enjoy.

We shall see. Can't wait! I love understable plastic, so I hope that's what it turns out to be.

Attachments

• mb.jpg
    mb.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Now that the cats out of the bag, it looks like the Mystery Box and Lobster are one and the same! I got my mystery boxes Saturday, but didn't want to come on here and spoil it for anybody that might be waiting.

It all makes sense now, considering that the insider reports had the two molds being extremely similar in speed and flight... well, that's because they're the same.

The disc is PDGA approved as both the "Lobster" and the "Mystery Box", but for all intents and purposes there's really no such disc as the Mystery Box. Funniest part is, Mint plans to do it again next year with a different new mold! :p

The Lobster seems like a great disc so far. Time will tell but I think they'll replace the royal mustangs I've been beating on for a few months.

Latest posts