• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2023 Zoo Town Open Driven by Innova

During live coverage of the women's lead card on Sunday on 18, someone kept whispering "Oh my god" for no apparent reason. There was nothing happening on camera that should've elicited that response. Seemed odd to me.

I've recently watched some paranormal videos on YouTube, so my mind keeps going there. Obviously, there's probably some normal reason for it, but it seemed weird.

Where's the MPO final round vid on DGN? Trying to avoid spoilers. Couldn't watch yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_1394.jpg
    IMG_1394.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 10
During live coverage of the women's lead card on Sunday on 18, someone kept whispering "Oh my god" for no apparent reason. There was nothing happening on camera that should've elicited that response. Seemed odd to me.

I've recently watched some paranormal videos on YouTube, so my mind keeps going there. Obviously, there's probably some normal reason for it, but it seemed weird.

I heard it once or twice. It sounded to me like Nate Perkins. Maybe his Mike was live and he didn't know.

Sometimes the simplest solution is the best lol.

I heard it once or twice. It sounded to me like Nate Perkins. Maybe his Mike was live and he didn't know.

Sometimes the simplest solution is the best lol.

So you think an announcer speaking into his microphone is a more likely source of the voice than a ghost or other supernatural entity???

...sorry, I'm not buying it!

Reaction to mosquitos would be my guess.

Was Round 2 not available on Sunday? The prior day's round usually is. They replayed Round 3 of FPO when they had the delay.

Thanks, I just clicked on my MPO Final Round email link, didn't go back to the site.