• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

25% OFF at DiscNation.com - an experiment in viral couponing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disc Nation

Bogey Member
Hi DGCR folks! This is gonna be a one-day thread right here for a one-day special event.

The other day our Disc Nation Facebook hit the 25,000 Fan mark, and we're celebrating by offering a one-day-only 25% OFF coupon code on Facebook :hfive:

GET IT HERE and Like us to stay tuned in to future deals. We have an always-current 15% OFF coupon available on the Coupon tab (just below the profile pic) -- so when this deal is over, use the 15% for all your orders!

The reason we dig a Facebook coupon code is that you can SHARE it... share it like crazy whether your friends are uber-connected disc nerds or casual players. This is a chance for our customers to cash in on a huge deal, or for people who've never shopped Disc Nation to see why we're still at it after 10 years of shipping the right disc quickly.

Also worth noting, our Freedom and Liberty targets ARE included in the 25% OFF coupon!!

And sure, I'll post the code here for you guys (whatup Mike C) who don't use Facebook.
coupon code FB25kdgcr
enter code on View Cart page at DiscNation.com - not valid in the Austin store, only online - expires midnight CST on Monday 1.30 - not valid on gift certificates, events, or professional baskets

Do you guys not carry Proton Vectors? I can't find them on your site.
We do carry them -- we got an MVP order just last week and were immediately wiped out almost entirely, and the rest sold over the weekend.
We should have more Vectors coming in with the Anode order.

We do carry them -- we got an MVP order just last week and were immediately wiped out almost entirely, and the rest sold over the weekend.
We should have more Vectors coming in with the Anode order.

Cool, thanks. No rain checks on orders, I guess?

Anybody thinking about making a "big ticket purchase" (i.e. baskets or a bag/straps) would be well advised to jump on this deal!

I myself don't really need anything at the moment, but this could result in a nice savings if you were already gonna buy something.

Cool, thanks. No rain checks on orders, I guess?
Yeah, it's what we have in stock today. Sorry those Vectors were a freak incident!

The 15% OFF coupon is always good though. Should give you some relief on a Vector :D

You had to make the sale the day before payday! Maybe I'll catch the 50k fans coupon ;)

Does the discount code apply to all baskets?
All baskets in Recreational Targets are eligible... ChainMaster, Discatcher Sport, MachLite, etc. If you browse Recreational in the Baskets category, all those are good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.