• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2nd dye: The Batman

As a huge Batman fan, let me be the first to say that I didnt' know a disc could kick that much ass. Very nice work.

Great dye. I'm curious, did you find that picture on-line or scan an actual panel?

You set the bar pretty high for yourself with your first 2 dyes. What's next, the Sistene Chapel?

If I ever start dying, my first one will probably just be a square in the middle of the disc (or a triangle - one less cut). Then maybe I'll follow up that masterpiece with a couple of concentric rings. At that point, peoples expectations will be right where I want them.

Batman%202.jpg

It was a pic I found online. Maybe 8 pages into a google image search for "Batman black and white". I made some photochop adjustments, vectored in another program, and cut the sucka out.

One big lesson is don't try to lay down the vinyl with your kids running into the room. The second lesson was to make your stencil larger than the disc. I tried to use tiny pieces of vinyl to cover up the edge of the disc and they ended up bleeding. My third lesson was that drivers are harder to do than putters because of the curvature.