• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 3 CE Firebirds, 1 CE TL, 1 CE Valk, 1 CE Eagle L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destrulcan

Selling off my CE discs, because I just plain don't need these expensive discs, and need money. :\ So, here they are. Prices are shipped. Will offer deals on multiples, get at me. Please bump when you PM.

CE Firebird X Yellowish 7/10 174g ink $40
CE Firebird X Blue 7/10 158g ink $40
CE Firebird L Purple 8/10 168g ink $40
CE Teebird L Peach 9/10 172g ink $40
CE Valkyrie Blue 8/10 176g ink $50
CE Eagle L Pink/Purple 8/10 ink $40

Pictures here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/75647819@N07/sets/72157629938916993/

^good luck... he's been posting stuff for sale and not following through on ANY of it. I can't even tell you how many times i have tried to buy from him, agreed on a price, and then never heard from him again. On top of all that, he is a local that i know so it wouldn't be hard to actually follow through on selling me something :/

Are there two of the identical posts of this sale ad????? I see Quinn bought beasts and he is not returning any replies and he has not seen the discs in TWO WEEKS. I thought this was the same thread but that post of his (and my reply to it) are not in this one. Is this guy a fraud or whats goin on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.