• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Auction] 3 First Run Z Nukes 1-9-13 at 10:00 PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

DD-Smitty

Par Member
End date Wednesday 1-9-13 at 10:00 PM CST
Starting bid $30 (shipping Included)
Min. bid increment $1

For the last 7 years I have been a member of Team Discraft. I have collected a pile of used and new plastic. 2013 will bring a complete change in my bag as I move exclusively to Team Dynamic Discs. There is no sense in all these great discs laying around the basement collecting dust, when they can be in the hands of someone who will throw and enjoy them.

Up for grabs:
Orange 174: This guy was in my bag for a long time. It is seasoned perfect and ready to the longest of hyzers and flex shots.

Orange 174: This disc has spent most of its life in a bin the the back of my pickup. It did get busted out for field work and apparently skipped of a street or sidewalk at one time. It has a single rough spot on the rim that is really the only blemish.

Red 174: This guy spent some time in the bag and was ready at a moments notice to hop out of the truck and take over the leading disc slot in the bag.

Good Luck and Happy bidding.

Attachments

• DSC01482.jpg
    DSC01482.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts