• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

310 holes played this weekend

8 courses for me this weekend. 5 - 9 holers, 2 - 18 holers, and a 20 holer for a grand total of 101. It was 200 miles of driving from door to door because it was all in northern IL and I live 50 miles from the first course so 100 miles just to get there and back.

I left at 5:20 AM and got home by 4:20 PM!

8 courses for me this weekend. 5 - 9 holers, 2 - 18 holers, and a 20 holer for a grand total of 101. It was 200 miles of driving from door to door because it was all in northern IL and I live 50 miles from the first course so 100 miles just to get there and back.

I left at 5:20 AM and got home by 4:20 PM!

thats one hell of a trip in one day. i wish i was able to do that.

99 holes over two days is the most I ever did. I didn't feel too bad... in spite of being 40 and really out of shape at the time. I think I could do more than that now, but 300+... I don't think so. It'd take me a week and half to recuperate!

(disc golf clap) is there such a thing as the DG clap, i hesitate to ask?

i look forward to playing 100 holes in a day (without repeating any) sometime soon (california coast) but just 72 holes at stafford lake over two days almost killed me recently.

Latest posts