• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

31st Annual Kansas City Wide Open, Presented by Grip Equipment

GUtz

We're hard at work bringing you a brand new KC Wide Open website. In the mean time, we've opened up registration! Of course the KCWO will fill up, so here's a chance to sign up early. And now, a word from the TD:

This year we will be playing four rounds on four familiar courses over 3 days for most of you, with the "C-Tier" participants playing on two of the four courses on Saturday. These courses will include Rosedale, Water Works, Blue Valley (long configuration) and this years version of Swope "Gold 2013". All Advanced and Professional divisions will play these courses, with the final NT Field (limited to 72 currently in the MPO and FPO divisions) to finish at Swope on Sunday.
The NT Field is only open to Pro Men/Women, and we will be hosting an "A-Tier" for all other Professional Divisions, and Advanced Divisions. Then there will be a "C-Tier" event available for all Intermediate, recreational, and novice divisions.

The Event is June 14-16, and our Website & Registration is here:

http://www.kcwideopen.com

This will be my first one and I am so excited! I cant wait to see the worlds best live and in person. I will most likely be there to catch it all the entire event.

ok, rereading looks like it's a 3 day event, one day is 2 courses, one day is blue valley, one day is Swope, and one day is Rosedale and WW.... So NT finishes on Swope on Sunday, and the Advanced/Pro Masterses finish somewhere else... But it's Friday thru Sunday for NT and A Tier?

Intermediate only plays one day this year? Hope not driving 5 hrs to play one day isn't worth.

| so, Pro age protected play Thursday-Saturday? Or do we also play Sunday?

NT and A-Tier will play Friday - Sunday, we're working on the final schedule so I will certainly get that posted when its set in stone.​

| Intermediate only plays one day this year? Hope not driving 5 hrs to play one day isn't worth.

GODSGIFT, I will talk with Rick and confirm or deny that the C-Tier will only be played over 1 day. I will also post this when I get an answer​

Any other questions, I will be glad to answer!

| Intermediate only plays one day this year? Hope not driving 5 hrs to play one day isn't worth.
C-tier (Intermediate, Rec, Novice, Juniors) will be playing on Saturday June 15th. 2 rounds.
| Any players pack announcement?
Jack says the players pack will "well exceed the price of entry." we're partnering up with some cool folks to make sure its plenty worth it to play. Saturday evening will feature the always awesome KC Wide Open players party available to all entrants.​

I would if I could get off the whole day Friday that's why I didn't play advanced last year cause I couldn't take the time away from work.

Latest posts