• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

32nd Annual Kansas City Wide Open - June 20-22

To me, it would help with media presentations if TDs made it a habit of putting "super cards" together for first rounds at big tournaments, so the marquee players aren't scattered all about.

They did this at the Masters Cup (McBeth, Doss, Wysocki, Locastro), and look it's now my most viewed video. Could not agree more.

Not unfair at all. It's up to the TD to decide how they want to match groups. As long as it's uniform it's no problem. So if they simply matched groups by rating it wouldn't be an issue. How do you find it unfair? We're talking for NT and big A tiers that are being filmed here not every C and B tier.

A and NT cool. Every one not cool. Playing with a pro is one of the only benefits a guilted am has as he donates his entry to a traveling player.

A and NT cool. Every one not cool. Playing with a pro is one of the only benefits a guilted am has as he donates his entry to a traveling player.

Tournaments are tournaments, not player clinics. If the only reason someone signs up to play a tournament is for a chance to play with a pro then they're signing up for the wrong reason.

Sarcasm...I dont care who I play with. If you need to play with a name brand player to play well you have other issues going on. Plus, there are few of the well known pro's I would like to play with. Paul MJ Cam Todd have all been great to play with others, I wont mention, not so much.

Sarcasm...I dont care who I play with. If you need to play with a name brand player to play well you have other issues going on. Plus, there are few of the well known pro's I would like to play with. Paul MJ Cam Todd have all been great to play with others, I wont mention, not so much.

gWns5aP.png

Darn thing's busted.

I hope JT will be getting us some film soon. He has been killing it with the SpinTV coverage this year :thmbup:. Innova must have given him a little budget to get him out and about :D!

Where you the guy using that lady as a shield?

Ha, in the face of danger, not everyone acts heroically

But for real, i didnt move. I could tell it wasnt gonna hit me. I was in the orange hat, im only visable for like a second. My buddy however, had his back resting on the tree that got smashed about where his head was.

Final nine was cool I take back some of the harshness from earlier. It's still strange that there is no coverage of the 3rd round lead card though. I would've liked to see how McBeth got 6 strokes on the rest of them leading up to that final nine.

I'm getting the scorecards later this week for all the rounds at Swope, but if I had a guess, it looks something like this:

3 2 2 4 5 2 2 2 2 2 3 3 2 4 3 3 2 3

That big block of 2's really helps. Also, going 4 3 3 on the 3 Par 4's on the back 9 help.

These are the scenarios that only Fargo-ians dream up in their spare time...

Again with my hometown....

Well, that feature sucks. Time to take it off when it's everybody's go-to response. How lame, you guys.

Latest posts