• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

39th Annual Winter Time Open - Pro - CA - February 18-19, 2017

last, it was on the has Will Schusterick (sorry Will, for what is a clear misspelling) peaked thread.

As an FYI, Will is doing what Paul did. He gets legitimate claim to not following in Paul's footsteps (at least not clearly so) because he's been doing it for a lot longer than anyone else has. The sad part is that it clearly hurt his play. That should suprise no one. Doing two things like that well is tough. I'd even argue that it hurt Paul last year, but that is harder to quantify, and I wouldn't bet on it.

Very proud of my son (A.J. Risley) for his fine play this weekend. Lead card rounds 2 and 3 and made it into the 3-player final 9. Pretty good start to this year's "Full-Time Tour"!

Very proud of my son (A.J. Risley) for his fine play this weekend. Lead card rounds 2 and 3 and made it into the 3-player final 9. Pretty good start to this year's "Full-Time Tour"!

AJ looked solid! At times he was better than Paul. Good tourney.

Agreed AJ played great! Loved his lines on a couple holes. Hole 2 was sick!

Round 3 is most likely gonna be a little bit. Hoping for the week after GCC. Spending some time with the family before I head out to Vegas for GCC on Wednesday.

Hope you guys enjoyed watching round 2! 3 hours of sleep that night lol, less for Peter.

Hope you guys enjoyed watching round 2! 3 hours of sleep that night lol, less for Peter.

The wife and I enjoyed it very much. Thank you.

Did we miss the explanation of what happened to hole 6?

Had the opportunity to play on a card with AJ at the Blockhouse A tier last year in VA. Really nice guy and super talented. I hope he has a great year, off to a good start!