• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] 500 Series Prodigy putters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to tell you but there is. Feel free to read if you would like to be proved wrong....Anyone got any for sale?
http://allthingsdiscgolf.com/prodigy-disc-golf-pa1-review/

The 500 series is similar (but not exact) to Innova's KC Pro. Prodigy's 500 series plastic is quite stiff yet has some give to it. You could certainly dig a thumb into it and know it won't slip away.

Well the pro that plays for prodigy I got it from said it was 500 series and its marked PNA1 500S. Guess its possible they don't know what they are talking about...I want stiff prodigy putters in a KC proesk plastic....

As the person who wrote the review that is linked above, it is the 500 series plastic that isn't released yet.

I am 100% confident in that.

his putter plastic is over 9000!!!! ;D

when is this coming out for public...i waiting for the entire line to be out but seems like june 1 isn't going to have it done.

if you have any 11x red eagles i'm sure i could get you a pair or 10! Ulibari is looking for those and he is def got the connection.

ulibari has the team stamped firebird we are looking for! A buddie just found one in the lake and mailed it back. Wanted to keep it soooo bad but karma is karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts