• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] 550' wide open flat no wind-what driver would you throw

elite x nuke. got my longest throw, 480', today. absolutely blows away everything else i use. never thought i'd be able to throw that far.

rampage for sure goes much further then anything else in bag only question would the flippy one of the not as flippy one.

I would say my boss xg, but I just lost it and Im having trouble finding a Boss that flies like it did.

So for now, its my Westside Boatman! Just got a King in the mail today though, in VIP AIR so it might become my new Max distance disc if it behaves.

I probably already posted in this thread but I parked a 450+ open hole the other day with a wraith.

First run Lucid Tresspass. Has just enough turn to it that I can bomb it pretty far without considering obstacles/placement. Hopefully about 100-125' left after that to the hole.

VIP air king. I have a 160, and it bombs. As long as I remember to not torque it, the thing flies a mile. I have thrown the longest shots ever with it. Thrown with hyzer it flips to flat and rides out for huge distance. Have birdied holes I never have before with it.