• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

5th annual Volunteer Classic

vidyogamer

2010VolunteerClassicV.jpg

Update!!!!!

Update!

Pro Payout is at $800+ added cash
Am Payout is at $200+ added prizes

Am players package:
Innova CFR disc: 3 different disc to pick/trade from.
Mini disc
T-Shirt
TBD from Gateway Disc Sports
TBD from Plutos sports
More to come.. Current Value $35

We are going to try and have 18 CTP's. One for every hole. We are a few disc away from making this happen.

Ring of Fire's. - Free

Throw off for an Innova Basket -- Cost TBD

UPDATE!!!!!!!!

Update:

Gateway Disc Sports has agreed to sponsor the first round and will give the new unreleased Ninja driver to every card winner.

Volunteer Classic

Taking my son up to Ohio for Junior Worlds the following week and since we have to drive through Knoxville anyway on the way up, and I have friends there I'd like to visit, we're thinking about stopping off and playing this one to give him another tournament's worth of experience before Worlds. Any chance that there'll be any other juniors playing, or should we just expect to both play Rec (we did that in the IDGC Champions Series event last weekend and have in the past, so he's used to playing in groups with adults)?

Any other advice or recommendations?

Taking my son up to Ohio for Junior Worlds the following week and since we have to drive through Knoxville anyway on the way up, and I have friends there I'd like to visit, we're thinking about stopping off and playing this one to give him another tournament's worth of experience before Worlds. Any chance that there'll be any other juniors playing, or should we just expect to both play Rec (we did that in the IDGC Champions Series event last weekend and have in the past, so he's used to playing in groups with adults)?

Any other advice or recommendations?

Not sure yet about the Junior's Div yet. In years past we normally have 2-3, but I really have no idea. I would bet on Rec.

Victor Ashe is a really fun course and we have a good bunch of people running it. The course is looking great and its gonna be some fun.. and hot disc golf.

Fill free to get with me day of or day before and I will put him with a good group of people. :)

Regards
-Chris A
tndiscgolf @ gmail.com

Online sign-ups must be received by THURSDAY 6/24/10 8pm EST.

We will sign up day of the event, but the field is limited to 90. I would strongly encourage to pre-register with in the next 6 days to make sure your name is on a card. :)

See ya in Knoxville!

-Chris Adams

Latest posts