• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

6.20.12 Heritage Point in Dalton GA--hole 2

apdrvya

Marketplace Guru
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
25ea891a.jpg

8f47d91d.jpg

9dd3e8d7.jpg

185' from the am
215' from the pro

I'm thinking beat dx gator from either since it's a uphill...

pretty approach and hole :)

I would either backhand an SE Rhyno or flick a Champ Gator. Sweet shot.

Bah. You beat me to it. All that work... :wall: My layout and format would have been better, though. :D

FH Cryztal FLX Drone on a nice S-line? I figure I could hit half-way up the hill with that, considering the low ceiling, and the flexy plastic will hopefully bounce and sit for a birdie putt.

Maybe even a dead-straight BH Leo or Buzzz SS into the hillside. Or a FH Firebird.

Either RHFH a Drone or do the same with a Beast with just a little taken off. Fast disc for such a short distance, but it takes the perfect line for this hole when I sidearm it.

I beat you by like 13 minutes...
are you that slow :p

1. Doing this on an iPad. If I was on my PC with right-clickable mouse and a keyboard, I'd have beaten you by 7 minutes. ;) I also didn't start immediately.

2. It takes time to do things right. :D

Last edited:
I live near this course and have played it several times. I usually throw an easy Pro Leopard. Though the distance is relatively short, the elevation is nearly straight up and makes it hard to get the disc high enough to get close without getting in the canopy. I try to throw more disc than necessary to make sure I don't try to power something up the hill and end up left (bad but manageable) or right (BAD).

This is one of my favorite courses and favorite hole on the course also.

From the tee (you can see it in the first pic) I usually shoot to just clear the bridge and land on the uphill. Left and right of the fairway are very dense.

The uphill is extremely steep and I have had many roll aways that put me down at the bottom. I usually try to lay up a soft ion of anything else that wont roll well and try to land it flat.

I don't think I've ever birdied this hole.

This is a nice one.

This hole looks like it would be good for my flippy 11x Kc Pro Roc.Hyzerflip it high and hope that it turns right towards the basket.

In reality this hole is almost straight with a very slight bend to the right. The creek is virtually nonexistent, and the only hazard is the elevation, although it's pretty formidable. Getting the disc to settle on the hill is more difficult than the shot itself. I backhand an old Elite X Buzzz.