• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] $6 X-Out Gateway putters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoey

Birdie Member
We (MSt) just got a ton of Gateway x-out putters in... thought there might be some here who would be interested... if you type in X-Out (putter you're looking for) in our little white product search box, you'll see what's available.

Any further questions, just drop me a line!

dave

Nice...I will probably order several of these.

So, what's the deal with the X-outs? Are they only ever misstamps? Or are they ever X'ed out because of molding issues?

Nice...I will probably order several of these.

So, what's the deal with the X-outs? Are they only ever misstamps? Or are they ever X'ed out because of molding issues?

They are mostly because of the stamp... some came with some bumps/indentations... very rarely are the x-out'd for molding issues...

hope this helps!

dave

just a couple left, but none as X-outs at the moment... website is "live" if you're curious and want to search. thanks for asking!

Hoey,

I find that if you physically type in "X-out" and click search, the website only provides ONE page of X-outs, before cycling back to the top of the list (#2 Upshot, etc.).

But, if you CLICK on "All Discs" and then click on "X-Out" you get 9 pages of results...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts