• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

8 Year old playing a round of 10 at our local course

Awesome. He did really good and looks to have a nice smooth forehand. I look forward to having these rounds with my kids in the future. Happy Father's Day.

Very Cool!

That is Awesome! I have a 13 year old (Forehand Player) and a 9 year old (LHBH Player) that go with me quite often. They LOVE seeing that other kids out there are throwing, too. Thanks for posting the video.:thmbup:

I was in a tournament recently (I generally play advanced) and had a 9 year old kid paired up with me the second round for doubles. It's very humbling to be 28 and throw 320+ on flat and have a kid match you on most of your throws.

Awesome. He did really good and looks to have a nice smooth forehand. I look forward to having these rounds with my kids in the future. Happy Father's Day.

I have 2 other kids that like to play. My 5 year old boy had a +28 on that same course and my 7 year old daughter had a +48. I ended up with a +3. It is a joy to be able to have something to do with the kids as a single father other then video games.

That is Awesome! I have a 13 year old (Forehand Player) and a 9 year old (LHBH Player) that go with me quite often. They LOVE seeing that other kids out there are throwing, too. Thanks for posting the video.:thmbup:

I plan on making more and hope to improve on editing and filming. I would love to see more Jr tournaments out there. I have one in my local area and will film part of that as well. Last year my son made first card, I hope he can do the same this year is was a blast to sit back and watch.

Thank you

I was in a tournament recently (I generally play advanced) and had a 9 year old kid paired up with me the second round for doubles. It's very humbling to be 28 and throw 320+ on flat and have a kid match you on most of your throws.

Yes, I know the feeling. It used to take my son 3 throws to get to my first one. Now there are some times where he out throws his old man.

I have not taught my son much until now. He was never old enough. This year I have been helping him with his game. We also sit back and watch you tube videos of disc golfing to help get a little better as well. Before and after each round he practices putting since I feel that is the most important part of the game.

Sweet. Wish I could get my nephew throwing it like that

Main thing that matters is getting them out there just to play. My other two are no where close to as good, but they have a blast playing. My 8 year old has also been playing since, he was 2.