• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] 80 rare and incredible pieces of plastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cali

* Ace Member *
I have been left responsible for selling part of a friends collection. He's been playing since the beginning of the game and this is maybe 1/200th of what he owns. Only interested in cash. Everything is listed at $200.00 EACH OR BEST OFFER (OFFER <---Keyword here, I'm just sticking with the forum guidelines by listing them as 200 bucks each).

http://www.discgolfscene.com/profile/10895/pictures/album_7177

All details are listed in the picture information. I will ignore the **** out of lowball offers. My mailbox is now empty, let the mess of messages begin!!

I'm going to need to ok EVERY offer with my guy so give me time to call or text him offers before I respond. Better times to try and get at me are Mondays and Tuesdays because I don't work.

Last edited:
thats a sweet wedge von drehle...i thoght you got one from lion earlier so i figured you didnt want this one...

I'm out for the evening. I will respond to PM's in order I receive them. I expect a full mailbox when I get home so I'll be ready to shoot my buddy all of the offers and get some responses out.

PS. The last First Run Buzzz is NOT pink like it seems in the pic, it is purple and it's the single SICKEST First Run Buzzz I've ever seen in my life.

I'll back off on the thor moose and focus on just the hammer (shark stamp) then we all win :)

Cali if he has any Dolphins or Pythons, remember me :)

I'll back off on the thor moose and focus on just the hammer (shark stamp) then we all win :)

Cali if he has any Dolphins or Pythons, remember me :)

its all good brother ...get it if you want it...i will try to get the ohio stamped 86 mold...

I can only bet once he sees some of the offers he'll bring me more stuff to photo and sell so I'll let ya know.

I would like a cool firebird to add to the collection. Let me know what he has. thanks

I can only bet once he sees some of the offers he'll bring me more stuff to photo and sell so I'll let ya know.

i love the bucky the badger stamped discs? what are they? rocs???? looking for chings and BB glow aviars if you see any in the next 3000! thanks.

i love the bucky the badger stamped discs? what are they? rocs???? looking for chings and BB glow aviars if you see any in the next 3000! thanks.

Some Lightning mold. Waiting on out local Lightning guru to check them out and let me know what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts