• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] $9 WIZARDS ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcr123psu

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
I'm moving 100 of these as a fundraiser for the Lehigh Valley Disc Club.

ONLY $9 SHIPPED!

PAYPAL GIFT ONLY - first one to show me the money gets the disc (no holds)

Full list available here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvfNNlZWU8yIdGFxZFdqMnRldURUcWx6UHYtcUo5YkE

* Please keep in mind that the weights listed are as marked. I'd be happy to scale weigh any of these if you'd like. Just let me know.

SPECIAL OFFER! - Buy 2 or more discs and get a free Gateway Sticker. Cheap prices, no shipping, and some extra swag...why not buy some???

TODAY (4/18) ONLY! BUY ANY WIZARD (NOT JUST 2 OR MORE) AND GET A FREE GATEWAY STICKER!

wizards.png

IMAG0448.jpg

Last edited:
thats pretty sweet that you guys are selling discs for the club, i actually just purchased a lvdg tag from a friend of mine that was at king of the mountain... happy to support the club in any way.

Do you have any pro line monsters or beasts for sale? :)

Gah that's a great deal. I'm trying to make the switch to Ions, but I've always wanted a black SSSS wizard. Nice work on the logo as well.

You can pull the trigger on a 4S Wizard. I won't judge.

As for the logo, innis2winnis did the design and I agree with you papamullins!

The 4S feels like SS or SSS out of the box, but it's got a touch more give. They turn really really really really (4S really) soft once they hit those sweet, sweet chains.

UPDATE!

So I didn't realize it at the time, but the minis do nest together! If you buy a Wizard, you could have a nested mini set for only $2!!!!!!! $3 if you don't buy a Wizard (but you know you want to buy a Wizard).

Brian, put a chalky 175g and a nested mini aside for me. I can get them from you at the once around the mountain, tags, or dubs. Gotta support the club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts