• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

a big sack doesn't make you pro

A Simian is basically a chair with bag built into it - nobody can say its anything but awesome. Its also very practical and not actually that large of a bag.
Just don't carry around a huge bag and pack it with grooves.

A Simian is basically a chair with bag built into it - nobody can say its anything but awesome. Its also very practical and not actually that large of a bag.
Just don't carry around a huge bag and pack it with grooves.

I like my champ groove thank you very much.

I like having a large bag, because I like to have everything I need with me. At some courses, you are pretty far away from your car if you run out of water, or need something your forgot. I take alot with me:

bagwithdetails.jpg

screw em.

enjoy the extra space for towels and tools and drinks.

just be sure to have a shat-eating grin on your face when you say 'you're welcome' when one of the scoffers asks you for a towel/drink/tool.

I am a noob & I carry an Innova Deluxe. I only carry 12 discs, & 2 of those are putters in the front pocket, so only 10 in the bag. I could use a smaller bag but I like the extra room for "stuff". I keep the discs in the two outer sections, drivers on one side, mids on the other, & the center section open. I can keep extra towels, drinks, sweatshirt, whatever. I'd never go back to anything smaller

REDARMY beat me to it!! The bigger bag will definitely pay off in the long run

why pro big bags and anti carts,doesnt make sense,the bigger the bag the more energy wasted carrying the thing

I carried a large bag with two dozen discs only one time to the course. I wanted to try out several new discs and the course wasn't busy so I was throwing multiples of every shot. Honestly though, I was so embarassed carrying so many discs that I didn't know how to use yet that I never did it again. Now on my regular course I carry a NutSac with 5 discs and never take it off!

Buy the bag you want and "F" them.

If anyone snickers at you calmly take off your bag, have a seat on it, and say "Why don't you sit down and we'll discuss it?" Works well if you can find a particularly dirty area to do it.

Funny!:)

Just do what you want and let your game speak for you and not your equipment. Sometimes I just show up to a course, bring three discs with no bag and play. I might appear to be a Noob by just looks alone, but my game is anything but. I just do what I want and don't worry about what others might think.

Disc Golf is 1% Skill, 1% Luck and 98% Style, so yeah get the bag.:)

Seriously, if you're comfortable with your bag then you'll be more comfortable on the course.

I'm not a very good player, but I really wanted a lat. 64 pro bag so I got one and I dont really care what all the frolf punks at my local course think.

Do what you want. I carry too many discs, and I am certainly not a pro, but I do it because I like it and I can. A big part of the fun of disc golf is having way too many discs!!!

(and if you want to play a whole round with just a Destroyer, then go for it, who cares, have fun)

why pro big bags and anti carts,doesnt make sense,the bigger the bag the more energy wasted carrying the thing

Because being energy inefficient is what being a real man is all about.

*peels off in a 68 Dodge Charger*

*quickly runs out of gas*

*gets picked up by a sweet little missy*

I say don't worry about what anyone thinks. Do what YOU want to do. Most people won't care that you carry a huge disc golf bag yet you suck at disc golf.

I carry a Revo Carolina and I suck...hell, I've been playing for less than a year, have over 130 discs...but I still suck.

I end up carrying stuff for other people with tiny bags.. a bit annoying but then they have to buy beer for me later in the night.

My friends made fun of me when I bought my bag (a small one in general) because I had just started, but they always ask me for stuff that I carry every time I play (think bugspray, extra towels, softball for discs in trees).

While I'm glad to see the hater levels low, as a cart user and large bag wearer, it will attract attention.
People are gonna want to check it out.

Its just when I see a carter trudging around through 4 inches of snow that I snicker ;)