• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

a big sack doesn't make you pro

Im a no0b that carrys 14-17 discs in his "sack" all the time. I also wear certain shoes and pants for disc golf. haha. If somebody thinks thats lame, then they can suck it. I dont carry every disc I own, but I do carry every disc I need (or feel comfortable with) for certain shots.. I also carry a putter back up or two incase the winds change or I just feel some bad juju from a certain disc.

Just carry/wear/do what you want.. Ive met great players that carry 5 discs in cooler bags as well as great players that carry 20+ discs/ a chair/ a cooler/etc.. Its all in what you prefer.

I've always had bad Juju with the Juju, horrible putter.

I think you should get a Double Nut Sac and be done with it.

i've never glanced to anyone's arsenal of discs and decided that they are pro. nor have i have i seen someone with a bag superior to mine or less then and judged them accordingly. i've been put in my place by a friend with a driver and a putter, and i take 12+ discs to every round.

however i've also seen a@@holes on the course who strut a $170 bag w/o names on their discs and FREAK OUT when they lose them. take multiple drives while people are waiting, and have a drive/midshot that reminds me of my first few months of playing.

disc golf is all about the enjoyment of the game. if having 1 driver and a putter is the key to that enjoyment, do it.

I don't understand all the worry about what others are doing?! "Hey look at that guy, thinks he's good because he's got pro level gear, but he totally sucks! AHHHAHAHAHAHHAA" If anything, that proves is that the accuser has an inferiority complex and needs to put others down in order to feel good about himself... and that to me is hilarious AHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!

I hate it when I get stuck behind this guy at the course. :doh:

Santa_Claus_Holding_His_Sack_Of_Christmas_Gifts_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_091219-043627-258042.jpg

Latest posts