• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

A few new DGO Dyes.

discgolforegon

Par Member
Here are a couple dyes that i just finished up, i have more in process and will post those later. All of these discs will be on eBay starting tomorrow. :D

5 Bullit Boss featuring a Bullit Bill Theme.
5bullitboss.jpg

Pacific northwest Eagle on a sick clear to day glo mid run orc.
nweagleorc.jpg

Northwest Phoenix dyed on a sick Pearl Orange halo Wraith
nwphoenixwraith.jpg

lol if i dont sell some of the new ones here at the Masters Cup i will post them online. Couple new mario related ones to share... turned out siack.

LOVE the Bullit Bill ... the kid in me wants to play with it so bad. Though I'm also a big fan of the pacific northwest native style. Great work dude!

Bullet Bill rocks! That really takes me back, great idea for a design.

Are you serious? It's from Mario...different generation, I guess :eek:

I got the Mario Part - I apologize for not wording my question better... what I was getting at DGOregon was the idea to put them into the pentagon design did you see that somewhere or did you just experiment? I love the disc!

nah i just experimented with the design, i wasn't satisfied using just one big bullet bill so i was like use a bunch, and thats what i came up with.

I have a bunch of cool new ones that i will be posting tomorrow.

Here are a couple dyes that i just finished up, i have more in process and will post those later. All of these discs will be on eBay starting tomorrow. :D

5 Bullit Boss featuring a Bullit Bill Theme.
5bullitboss.jpg

Pacific northwest Eagle on a sick clear to day glo mid run orc.
nweagleorc.jpg

Northwest Phoenix dyed on a sick Pearl Orange halo Wraith
nwphoenixwraith.jpg

Some of the best simple dyes out there. Very nice work.:D

Thanks for the kind words. I am taking some pictures as we speak... I will have a new thread up in a few minutes. I have been busy. LOL you will see.