• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] A handful of awesome collectors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpc2004

Double Eagle Member
I have a few discs to sell. Only interested in paypal and I do not ship internationally. Prices are shipped in a bubble mailer with cardboard inserts. An additional $1.50 gets your disc shipped in a box. Please do not offer to purchase if you do not have the paypal ready.

1. New/Unthrown 173g yin yang 10x Teebird with minor storage wear - $70 obo

2. 176g Final run CE teebird, I believe it's unthrown but has a fair amount of storage scuffs from improper storage with other discs in a box on the top surface, no ink $50

3. 172g CE Eagle-L - $75 SOLD

4. 7/10 CE Firebird-X, has light surface signs of use, has 2 small knicks to the rim, and has small amount of rim ink on the back side. Beautiful color/stamp combo. $65 obo

5. 8+/10 CE Firebird-X, has a few light signs of use and some very faded rim ink on the backside $75 obo

6. 172g CE Valkyrie, New/Unthrown/Amazing. This is the best looking disc I have ever seen and I own thousands so that is saying something. Has an awesome natural beauty swirl to the plastic and it's paired with a metallic red hollographic stamp and awesome reflective BG Open stamp as well. $150 obo on this one...

Attachments

• discs1.jpg
    discs1.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 148
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts