• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

A quick DIY guide for dummies like me to build a PVC disc rack.

ericb45696

Birdie Member
https://imgur.com/a/0hPGq

You could build this for maybe as little as $25 depending on what tools,etc. you already have on hand. I spent a bit over $50 for these. They hold around 150 discs or so and are not too hard to build, but I figured I'd share a guide with measurements if anyone wants a weekend project. have a great weekend everyone! Fly far and true.

I should add that not using PVC primer/cement is just fine as the pieces should fit snug and that way you can correct errors easier or even add on to the levels if you want. This was the second and third of these I built and by the third one I was able to learn some things to make it easier and measured better. make sure you use a mallet or hammer to make sure everything is snug and the pieces are pushed in all the way to each connector. it's really not that hard and kinda satisfying compared to buying something else like a shoe rack. Plus you can paint it whatever you want. Also Home Depot does not carry the 4 way adapters, but the good news is you can find some of those and the other parts online for a bit cheaper than Lowes or Home Depot.

Latest posts