• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

A.R.T.H.U.R.

HammerHead

Something new is coming to disc golf. Check out our page and give us a like.
http://www.facebook.com/ARTHUR.DISCGOLF
photo.php

Last edited:
that is pretty. damn. cool.

i could benefit from this in a couple of my smaller parks near my house

That is amazingly innovative. However, its only a matter of time before they become self aware and destroy us all!

^this or assimilate existing baskets and our courses will change at their own will and no way possible of predicting tomorrows layout.

could be fun though.

Do you guys have an estimated price on this thing?

I want one of these.

There are so many possiblities that come from something like this. Thinks like a moving basket, make it go back and forth over a certain spot.

Does it come with remote control so you can mess with your buddies while they putt?

In all seriousness, that looks innovative, and amazing.

How is it on rougher terrain? Will there be different models? Self leveling baskets? Great idea for safari golf in a flat park.

i have a hard enough time hitting a stationary target. one that moves is just plain cruel.

If you went to the link you would know its a programmable target that will travel to preset gps waypoints so you can make your own 18 hole course that it will travel around to as you play after you complete each hole.

Thanks for all the interest guys.
So far our hope for this is simply to be able to use all those parks that no one uses to play the sport we all love. The remote control functionality is something we would like to add in once we have the base product and GPS functionality locked down. As for the dreams of messing with friends and tracking discs to ensure aces no plans are in place as of yet sorry. Also, as A.R.T.H.U.R. has two hard line power switches so fears of assimilation are hopefully unneeded.

Spread the word and help us get some interest on facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/ARTHUR.DISCGOLF