• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ABC discs ($ putter)

kcplease

Double Eagle Member
So, I bought one, just becasuse, and it was amazing. It has the best grip I have even felt without being sticky as fly paper, even when wet, but after about 10 inutes of putting practice, I noticed it was already beat to about a 7/10. Is this normal, or is this just becasue of the cold?

I've got a first run in the yellow "gold" color and it's not very durable either. Any sidewalk or what not and it scrapes. Even trees leave their mark on this disc. Hasn't affected flight or glide as of yet so I haven't worried about it too much. I don't drive with it much so I imagine that it would be even more beat down if I did.

I have a 174g First Run Goldish color also. I played 3 rounds with it only used it on putts. Every time it hit anything even basket it leaves a mark. Not to durable...

I had a first run gold one as well (seems to be the popular color). I never used it for putting but rather for approaches from 50 ft out. It didn't do too bad for that, but it turned to mush and warped so easily. Hopefully ABC will put out a more durable run of these.

Ehhh been discussed before

SEARCH.jpg

My first run Money putter has taken a beating, but has never changed it's flight pattern. I use it to putt, approach, and drive a 186' short hole. The damn thing flies straight past the basket almost every time. One of these days.....

Marshall Street got a few 'Gold plastic' editions of the Money. Gold plastic is comparible to Z (the plastic of the other ABC discs.)

Soft magnets-Been there, done that

I love the feel of this isc, im glad to hear the flight doesn't go away. But i still love my IONs for approaches.

I've used two different version of the Money Putter. I used one pre-release and I have a couple gold first runs, one i've used with and regularity.

I think they're great discs, not for me...but the visible damage you see is nothing. They're like old aviars...they scratch and turn funny colors and look all kinds of weird...but fly forever.

\/\/

Compare the mold to a beadless Aviar or Warlock.

That's not an insult. Those/it are/is both/a great mold/s. I like Aviars/Warlocks, and try to support disc companies from the midwest whenever possible. But the Money I got had a glass jaw to say the least.
I have a blue first run. It changed shape when it hit its first tree. Bent the rim down so hard that it lightened the color of flight plate next to it.

Latest posts