• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ace Discs

Only one: Z Predator

Basket hit with a Crank and nice runs with a Pure and Teebird, but #2 still eludes me.

Champ Banshee
Champ Mamba

VERY nearly had my only tournament ace with a Pro Rhyno. Hit the pole, and then every chain in the basket on the way out to my most disappointing drop-in 2

+1 for the soft magnet.... love mine, but no ace with it yet.

Ace disk = yellow Westside Tournament Sling (one of my discs from the 2016 Trilogy Challenge!)

Still waiting on ace #2....

I'll only note the ace discs that are currently in my bag:

Stickin' Putts Wizard
Stickin' Putts Scale

I am right handed. Recently I got an ace with lhfh. I have thrown lefty probably a total of five times in my whole life. How would you describe that?

Man, you nailed it. One lucky ace you threw means there was never an intentional one in the history of the sport. You make things so simple Elm.

Buzzz 2x
Nova 2x
Md3
P2
Primitus
Teebird

Lähetetty minun ONEPLUS A3003 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

buzz, ion, volt, challenger, tl, wizard, stalker, wasp, motion, insanity, aviar, bb aviar, meteor, hornet, spider, zombie, river, katana.

Might be a few more but I cant recall right now. Most common offenders are motion, volt, buzz, wasp, ion.

you forgot to mention all your Nuke OS aces.

Lucid Freedom - backhand and straight in (no skip) - Hole 17 Paseo Vista in AZ (on April 20th of all days)
Star Roc3 - forehand while kneeling on hole 11 of Fiesta Lakes Memorial layout with a skip

Blizzard Katana
TL3
Champ Sidewinder

Haven't hit many. Neither the Katana or sidewinder stayed in my bag more than a week total, odd they have the aces.

Latest posts