• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ace Race...

I say do it. I'm horrible and had a blast! There's a good chance, depending on how yours is set up, that even the good players won't be able to do it, and you might pick up some great advice.

The nearest one to me (Erie, PA) is not until October 14 and even that one is 90 minutes away!

Yeesh! There doesn't seem to be one at Grove City (PA) or Ashtabula (OH).

The nearest one to me (Erie, PA) is not until October 14 and even that one is 90 minutes away!

have you had a chance to play the course at slippery rock? i went to school there back in the 90s

there was no course there back then

Have you thought about organizing one? They are super easy to organize. And you only need 15 or 16 people to cover your costs if you don't put in any bells and whistles.

Have you thought about organizing one? They are super easy to organize. And you only need 15 or 16 people to cover your costs if you don't put in any bells and whistles.

No course nearby for me. I've been playing for all of about three weeks at this point. :)