• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

All discs made after 1995 are rubbish!

So I get that the OP was trying to make a point, but why? You say the best discs are the Teebird, Roc, and Eagle X... Okay? And who on these forums is saying otherwise? Take a look at ANY HOD thread and you'll find a high percentage of us saying "Teebird" or "Roc" because that's what a ton of people throw. Sure you're going to find a ton of people on the Blizzard bandwagon too, but so what? If we're "dominating" them the whole round with a DX Teebird we get the last laugh anyway.

I think it's funny that nobody pointed out his "10x roc from '95" i'm 100% sure Kenny didn't have 10 world title until the 2000's

I think it's funny that nobody pointed out his "10x roc from '95" i'm 100% sure Kenny didn't have 10 world title until the 2000's

8X Rocs were selling brand new for $20 at the '98 Worlds. I'm pretty sure they came out before the 10xs did. :D

Mebbe because he said you need 10 rocs, as in the number.

You know, Mona Lisa...like the picture.

hell, big l is better than any of them
Shut your whore mouth.
So I get that the OP was trying to make a point, but why? You say the best discs are the Teebird, Roc, and Eagle X... Okay? And who on these forums is saying otherwise? Take a look at ANY HOD thread and you'll find a high percentage of us saying "Teebird" or "Roc" because that's what a ton of people throw. Sure you're going to find a ton of people on the Blizzard bandwagon too, but so what? If we're "dominating" them the whole round with a DX Teebird we get the last laugh anyway.

images

word (for the most part)

most "rappers" don't even rhyme anymore. or rap for that matter. every song is all chorus.

I won't even call those choruses.

It's all pops and whistles over here.

saturday-night-live-20100518045351019.jpg

(For the boys over at DGR)

What do discs and hip hop have in common? After the mid '90s they both became terrible. All I need to play pro level DG is a Teebird, an EagleX, 10 Rocs, a Comet, and 3 different Aviars and dammit everyone else should too. These punks today and their skinny jeans and Surges, Buzzzs, and what not. Hooey, I say. DX is the finest plastic money can buy, enough of these gimmicky plastics. The old school molds worked for my father, his father, and his father before him and dag nabbit they're good enough for me. Look at Discraft, can they make a Teebird? No they can't. Why? Because God himself came down from heaven and etched Ken Climo's signature and number of championships on them with angel bones. I rest my case.

(End sarcasm)

Seriously though, show some love for the discs that time and frat boys have forgotten.

I hear ya Dave. The bag you describe would do me very well, so long as I can sub some more Eagle-Xs for some of those Rocs.

DX is totally under-appreciated/misunderstood....and hasn't been blended properly by Innova in years.

**goes to refrigerator for a bottle of Ensure**

Last edited:
No Digable Planets?

There's much to be celebrated across the entire country.

Geto Boys (Scarface), UGK, BDP, Eric B and Rakim, A Tribe Called Quest, The Pharcyde, PE, and DJ Quik.

See if you say that if/when MVP has as many molds to run and big box stores to stock.

I bet you're eating your words now lol. sponsoring major pro events and top 5 disc golf retailers in the world.

I bet you're eating your words now lol. sponsoring major pro events and top 5 disc golf retailers in the world.

They're still not making close to the amount of discs/molds Innova is. I don't hear the same "perfect consistency" talk from the fanboys anymore as their lineup expands either. Coincidence?

My comment had zero to do with popularity or profit. Hope your unnecessary smugness made your day though.

They're still not making close to the amount of discs/molds Innova is. I don't hear the same "perfect consistency" talk from the fanboys anymore as their lineup expands either. Coincidence?

My comment had zero to do with popularity or profit. Hope your unnecessary smugness made your day though.

Yeah, but are you eating your words??? Huh? Are ya???